A hater says something about you and he defends you

Louis:(age:12): Louis was walking around with you and his son Freddie. He saw some girls glaring at you he told you to stay with Freddie and he went over to the girls and said "is there a problem here loves?" They said "we have no problem with you only with that little brat who is always with you." He said "first of all she's not a brat at all she's a angle sent from heaven and second of all she's my sister of course she's going to be with me and you have no right to say that about her now leave." They left and he walked back over to you and Freddie and hugged you and said "you know I love you right?" You said "yeah."

Then you guys went to go get something to eat.

Liam:(age:13): Liam and the boys had a meet and greet with fans a hater came up to Liam and said "why is the slut here?" Referencing to you and she was also giving you a death glare and looking you up and down Liam rose a eyebrow and said "excuse me what did you just call my 13 year old sister?" The girl said "did you know she slept with every boy in our school." He said to her "I know for a fact she didn't now leave before I get secerity over here to take you out of here." The girls left and then Liam came over to you and said "your perfect you know that right?" You said "yeah I know."

Then he hugged you and then he went back to the meet and greet.

Niall:(age:14): you and Niall were walking home from a movie when a group of girls came up to him he took picture with them and apolgize to you but you understood so you were fine with it, then one of the girls said "why did you bring the whore?" Niall's eyes went wide and he said "you never call my sister that again because she isn't one now leave!!!!" She said "but.." He said "leave I never want to see you again!!!" She left and then Niall said "sorry girls we have to get going." They understood and you guys left Niall said "you Are the most beautiful sister I have." You smiled and he hugged you and you guys got home and watched tv.

Harry:(age:15): you and your family were out to dinner when the watriss came over and said "oh you brought her." Harry said "of course we would bring her she's part of our family." The watriss laughed and said "she's to ugly to be a part of your family." Harry rose a eyebrow and said "you don't call any one that especially my sister I would like to talk to your manger and a different watriss." She left and Harry spoke to her manger got her fired you said "thank you h." He said "no problem beautiful little sister." He hugged you and you guys enjoyed the rest of the night together.