You have a nightmare and he sleeps with you

Louis:(age:8): you woke up screaming your lungs out because you had a really bad nightmare louis came running in and hugged you and said "it was just a dream." You said "no it was real mom is really not here." He hugged you tightly and sung to you that calmed you down but you didn't want him to leave so you said "can you please sleep with me tonight?" He said "yeah sure." He climbed into the bed and put a protective arm around you and you slept peacefully the rest of the night.

Liam(age:9): you woke up sweating and screaming you were terrified you were heavily breathing too Liam ran in and hugged you and said "it was just a dream." You said "no it was real he really did shoot her." He just hugged you tightly and sing to you when he thought you were a sleep he started to leave but you hung on to him and said "stay with me for the night please." He said "sure." He slept right next to you the whole night and you got a good night sleep that night.

Niall(age:10): you woke up screaming and crying Niall came in and hugged you and said "it was just a dream." You shook your head and said "no he's really gone and I'm never going to see him again that stupid car." He hugged you and sung to you until you calmed down then you said "stay with me." He said "of course." He climbed in next to you a wrapped a protective arm around you to keep you safe and you got a good night sleep.

Harry:(age:11): you screamed when you woke up from your nightmare Harry came in and said "it was just a dream." You said "it felt so really." He hugged you and you said "please stay with me for the night." He said "of course I will." He climbed into your bed next to you and wrapped his arms around you protectively and you got the best night sleep that night he also sung to you so you could go back to sleep.