Personal for Passion

Passion POV
Zayn left the band a month ago and the boys lose touch with him they don't even speak to him anymore. But me on the other hand we have been speaking a lot because we are secretly dating and we don't dare to tell Louis because we know he is going to kill us and make us break up with each other and we don't want that to happen. He was walking me home from the cafe to my house we stopped at my front door I thought Louis wasn't home but little did I know the boys and Louis were there Zayn said "I had fun like usually." I smiled and said "same."

Then he kissed me on the lips we pulled away and he said "love you." I said "I love you too." I walked inside and came face to face with a angry looking Louis, he said "how long has this been going on for?" I said "for about a month." Louis said "your grounded and I never want to see you with him again understand." I said "but Louis..." He said "do you understand me!!"I said "yeah." I handed him my phone and I went up to my room and cried into my pillow. There was a knock at the door I didn't say anything Louis walked in and said "I'm sorry for yelling at you I just don't trust him I'm afraid he's going to hurt you like he did to us." I said "he won't he promised if he does you can beat him up for me." He chuckled and said "I'll let you see him but if he hurts you, he has to deal with me." I said "I know I told him that already."

Then he left you were happy he aloud you to keep seeing Zayn.