You're dating zayn

*18 in all*

Liam: you were home alone so you invited Your boyfriend Zayn over,Liam still didn't know you guys were datting and neither did the other boys you guys were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. You weren't planing on telling Liam or the boys.

Once the movie was over Liam and the others walked in Liam said "what the hell is going on here?!?!" You smile sheepishly at Liam and sighed and said "Zayn and I are dating I didn't tell you because I was afraid." Liam said "how long?" You said "a month." He said "why I'm I just finding this out now why didn't you tell me this earlier!!!" You said "because I knew you would react like this and wouldn't want me to date him!!!" Liam sighed and said "I'm sorry I'm happy for you but please no more secrets." You said "promise so you approve?" He said "yeah he makes you happy." You smiled and hugged him and said "thank you." He said "no problem but zayn of you hurt you and I'm not afraid to hurt you back." He said "I would never hurt her ." He said "good."

Louis: you knew Louis and zayn weren't on good terms that's why you haven't told Louis that you and zayn are dating. You guys were walking back to your house and you saw the boys and Louis, they stop walking and their eyes widen once they see you and zayn holding hands. You said "I'm so dead this is not good." Then Louis came marching over to the two of you and said "why!!!"You said "I like him." He looked at Zayn and said "don't hurt her like you hurt us." You said "Louis he didn't mean to hurt you." Louis said "well he did and I don't want the same thing to happen to you be careful with him and you be careful with her."Zayn said "I won't hurt her I would never and I didn't mean to hurt you guys." Then Louis and the boys walked inside you kissed zayn and said bye to him and walked inside.

Niall: you and Zayn were sleeping in your room. Niall and the boys were home now, Niall came upstairs to check on you and his eyes went wide, you woke up and saw him and jumped out of bed and said "Niall this is not what it looks like." He said "then what were you guys doing before you guys fell asleep?!?!" You said "we were just cuddling." Niall said "that better be all that you guys did." You said "yes it is." He said "why didn't you tell me you guys are dating?" You said "we didn't know we were going to become a couple that's why." He said "oh I approve just don't hurt her okay Malik." Zayn said "yeah mate I won't I promise ." Then Niall left and Zayn and you just cuddled.

Harry: you were going to a party with Harry and Zayn happened to be there too you saw Zayn and walked over to him he peaked your lips but little did the two of you know Harry saw and came over and said "explain." You said "we've been dating for a week I didn't tell you because we didn't know if we wanted this but now we know we do." He said "okay just don't hurt her okay mate." Zayn said "okay I would never in a million years." Harry nodded and said "okay I approve." You smiled and said thank you to Harry. Then you just hanged out with Zayn the rest of the night.