You say you wish you were never adopted by them

Louis:(she:10): you and your dad were in a fight right now because he wouldn't let you go out with your friends because it was a school night and he was making you mad so you said "I wish you never adopted me then I wouldn't have to deal with you!!!" You marched up to your room and slammed the door shut a couple minutes later there was a knock at the door you didn't say anything the person walked in it was Louis he said "hey what you said to dad down there isn't true right?" You said "no he was just annoying me I was mad at him." Louis said "you really upset him what you said to him I want you to go apologize to him." You said "ok I will." You walked downstairs and said "I'm sorry dad I didn't mean to say that I was just mad that you didn't let me go out with my friends." He said "it's ok." You guys hugged and then watched movies the rest of the night.

Liam:(age:11): you were heading to a concert and your mom didn't approve of your outfit so she told you to go change and you asked her why and she told you she didn't like your outfit you argued with her and then she said "then you can't go to the concert if your not going to change your outfit." You said "I wish you never adopted me!!" You went up to your room and changed then Liam saw you said "go apologize to mom I know you were mad at her but you shouldn't have said that you made her really upset." You said "ok I'm sorry." You went downstairs and apologize she forgave you and then let you go to the concert with your friends once you changed your outfit.

Niall:(age:12): you got a bad grade on your test and your dad was yelling at you it was your first bad grade in the whole semester to you it wasn't a big deal but to him it was the end of the world you said "you know what if you don't like me then why did you adopt me? I wish you didn't." You went up to your room and Niall walked in and said "why would you say that?" You said "he was driving me crazy he wants me to be perfect like you." He said "go apologize to him." You said "fine." You said sorry to your dad for saying that he forgave you then you went back to your room. You promised him to try harder.

Harry:(age:13): you weren't happy with your parents so you told them you wish they never adopted you. You said "I'm sorry I was just really mad at you guys and I want Harry but he's not here." Your mom said "it's ok we understand you didn't mean to that." They hugged you and then you went back up to your room and knew never to say that again