He helps you with a problem you have

Niall(age 17):you and your boyfriend calum  were in a  huge fight you got home and slamed the door shut and then went up to your room. A couple mintues later there was a knock at the door you knew it was Niall and told him to come in he came in and said "what's wrong?" You said "calum and I are fighting." He said "over what?" You said "over kissing a girl on the lips it happened twice not once but twice." He said "was it a fan or another celebrity?"You said "it was a fan and he said it was by accident that it was suppose to be their cheeks but they turned their heads that's completely bs." Niall said "that is possible things like that happen all the time and do you believe him?"You say "I don't know I want to believe him because I love him and so you think I'm over reacting." Niall said "yeah and I think you should believe him." You called calum and told him your sorry for overreacting and he said it was okay and you guys were good after that. You thanked Niall for helping you through this he said "no problem sis." You smiled happy to have him.

Harry(age 15):you and your friends were fighting you ran inside and slamed the door shut and stomped into the living room and said "h do you think that it's rude when you ask someone to do something with you and they say sorry I can't but then you see them out with other friends!!!"He said "yeah that isn't cool of them."you said "excatly so I have a perfectly good reason to be mad at them right!?!?"He said "yeah I think you should find a new friend then." You said "that's a good idea thanks h." He said "no problem sis." You hugged him and then went up to your room to tell your so call friend that this friendship has sailed.

Liam(age 16): you were having trouble tring to do something with your friends because each person wanted to do something different so you went down stairs and said "li I need your help." He said "okay what's the problem?" You said "my friends want to do different things what should I do?" He said "you should do one thing tonight then another thing next weekend." You said "good idea I'll tell them that thanks li." He said "no problem sis I'm always here to help." You hugged him and went to your room and texted your friends and everything was figured out.

Louis(age 15): you have been friends with this boy since kindergarten and he was like a brother to you and he told you everything but today you got in a fight with him because he was dating your best friend, you ran inside and said to Louis "if you had a best girl friend and they started datting your best friend and they didn't tell you they kept it a secert would you get mad her?" Louis said "yeah I would but I would be happy for them." You said "so you think I'm overreacting?" He said "no because they should have told you at first but now they did tell you so you should be happy for them." You said "your right." Then you went up to your room and apologized to them and you were happy for them after that.