You go into labor(louis)

You were 9 months pregnant and you were waiting for Louis to be done getting ready. When you felt something wet in your pants you went to the bathroom and notice your water broke you said to Louis "hey Lou my water just broke." He ran downstairs and said "oh my gosh really okay!! What do we do?!?!" You said "call the boys to come help you deliver this baby I'm not going to make it to the  hospital this baby is coming now I'm not even kidding." He said "shit ok I'll get a towel so you can lay on it." He ran and got a towle and you laid on it then he called the boys to come help him deliver this baby. The boys walked in and Harry held your hand and said "just breath in and out in and out." You were focusing on your breathing when you wanted to push you pushed and squeezed Harry's hand tightly probably breaking his hand.

After 5 hours of hard labor you had your beautiful baby boy who was healthy and well. Louis asked "who's that father?" You said "I don't know I have a confession." Liam said "go on." You said "I was walking home from a party one night when a guy grabbed me and took me into a ally and raped me then he left I never told anyone because I was afraid and then I ended up with his baby but I don't want him near me or my child." You were crying by now Louis hugged you and said "we'll help you take care of this baby don't worry you don't have to go through this alone." You said to Louis "but you have your own child to take care of I can't put more pressure on you." He said "I can take care of both it'll be fine don't worry." You smiled and said "thank you guys so much." They said "no problem."