He buys you a car for christmas

Louis:(age:16): you had opened all your  presents then Louis said "I have one more gift for you." He handed you a little box you un wrapped it and opened the box you saw a key in it and gasped and said "Louis you didn't?!?" He said "go look outside." You go outside and see a car you scream and run over to Louis and hug him you said "thank you so much!!!" He said "no problem sis." You got in the car and you loved it already this was the best present you received you were so happy you had your own car now.

Liam:(age:17): you really wanted a new car for Christmas since you had to share one with your mom. You wanted your own car but you didn't think you were going to get one until Liam said "there's one more gift I have for you." He handed you a box you opened it and saw car keys in it you gasped and said "Liam James Payne you didn't!!!" He smiled and said "go look." You ran outside and saw your own car you screamed and said "this is the best Christmas ever!!! Thank you so much Liam thank you!!!" You gave him a big hug he said "anything for you sis." You were so happy you had your own car now you took it for a spin around the neighborhood you loved it already.

Niall:(age:18) you really wanted a new car for Christmas but you knew your wouldn't get it or that's what you thought until Niall said "here's one more gift from your favorite brother." You opened the little box and saw keys in it you gasped and said "Niall you didn't!!!" He said "go check." You walked outside in your pjs and saw your bran new car you screamed and ran over to Niall and gave him a big hug and said "thank you thank you thank you I love it!!!!" He said "I knew you would." You were the happiest girl in the world right now you were so happy.

Harry:(age:19): you wanted a new car because your old one you had to return to the dealer ship because the les was up. You were hoping to get one for Christmas but you didn't think you would until Harry said "here is one of my gifts to you." He handed you a little box you opened it and it was keys you said "no way!!" You went outside and saw your own car you screamed and hugged Harry and said "thank you so much!!!" He said "anything for you sis." You were so happy you loved it you took it for a ride and didn't want to get out you loved it that much.