You're secertly dating a 5sos boy

*Age 18 in all*

Louis:(Ashton):you and your brother where on vacation with the boys. Niall came back to the house you guys were renting with the 5SOS boys too but you didn't know that you thought it was just the boys, you were busy in your room texting Ashton your boyfriend he said he was in the same place as you and you were planing on going out to see him. You walked downstairs going to tell your brother but then the other boys and the 5SOS boys were down there. You were surprised and said "oh hi boys and 5SOS." They said "hey yn." You said "I didn't expect the 5sos boys to be here too but I'm ok with that and does anyone want to come to Starbucks with me?" Ashton said "I'll come with you." You said "okay anyone want anything?" They all said they were good then the two of you left and held hands on the way to Starbucks. Ashton said "when are we going to tell them?" You said "I'll tell them soon maybe." He said "okay."Then you guys got your Starbucks and then headed back to the house.

Liam:(Luke): you and Luke were in your room cuddling and just talking when you heard your brother coming up the stairs luke ran to the closet and your brother walked in and said "who are you talking too?" You lied and said "my friend on FaceTime." He said "okay." You were surprised he believed you.Then left Luke came out and said "when are you going to tell him?" You said "soon I promise." He said "okay because that was to close." Then you guys continued to cuddle and talk.

Niall:(Michael): you were at a water park with the boys and your brother when you guys ran into the 5SOS boys they were shirtless you couldn't help but stare at Michael's body  you bit your lip and calum caught you and said "like what you see there yn?" And smirked at you You snapped out of it and said "um it's nothing I haven't seen." Niall said with a raised eyebrow "what do you mean by that?" You said "I've seen you shirtless many times that's what I meant duh and same with the other boys." He said "oh true that." Then you had to go to the bathroom and so did Michael he laughed and said "you're so bad at lying." You said "Shut up." Then you smiled at him and peaked his lips quickly. Then you guys headed back over so they wouldn't think anything.

Harry:(calum): you were at calum's house watching a movie and cuddling on his couch when you heard people walk in it was Ashton the rest of 5sos and the 1D boys you quietly went out the back door. Ashton said "was there a girl with you?" He said "no dude why." He said "he said you sure because it smells like perfume?" He said "yeah positive I don't know why it does maybe the air freshener I'm going to get something I forgot in the backyard." He left and went to find you he found you and said "we have to tell them soon." You said "we will don't worry." You peaked his lips then you guys went to a café.

one direction BSMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें