You lie to him

Louis:(age:16): you really wanted to go to a party and you knew your brother didn't like the people who were throwing the party so you lied to him and said you were going to study at the library. You got home and saw Louis waiting for you he said "how was "studying?" You said "good." He said "you better have had fun because that is the last time for a month that your going to be able to be out of this house." You said "why?" He said "because you lied to me you could have just told me you were going to a party." You said "you wouldn't have let me go because you don't like the people." He said "Excatly." You said "that's why I lied to you." He said "and that's why your grounded now never lie to me again ok?" You said "ok." Then you went up to your room.

Liam:(age:16): you wanted to go to a club tonight you wouldn't do anything stupid but you knew your brother wouldn't let you because he didn't like the people you hung out with. So you lied to him saying you were going food shopping. You got back at 11:00 and Liam was there and he said "shopping my ass where the hell did you go?" You said "to the Club." He said "your grounded and find a new group of friends because your not aloud to see those friends anymore." He said "and your grounded for 2 months."You went up to your room and got changed into your pjs this was going to be a long 2 months for you.

Niall:(age:17): you were going out with your boyfriend who niall didn't like at all so you said you were hangingout with your friends. You got back from your date and Niall said "how was your "friends house?" You said "good." He said "I know you were with your boyfriend your grounded for lying to me and for going behind my back your not allowed to see him for a month." You said "but niall." He said "no buts."Then you went into your room you were in there for a month it was a long month you learned never to lie to him again.

Harry:(age:13): you wanted to go to a concert with your friends but you knew Harry wouldn't let you since it was a school night so you said you were going to do homework with your friends.You got back home and Harry was there he said "your grounded." You said "why?" He said "because you went to a concert on a school night and you lied to me." You said "how do you know I went to the concert?" He said "zayn told me."Then you went up to your room and got ready for bed.