Someone from your favorite tv show dies

*if you guys haven't seen any of these shows sorry for the spoiler alter.*

Louis:(age:12): you were watching one tree hill on Netflix and you were on the episode where Keith dies. You were at the scene where dan had the gun you said to the computer "don't you dare shoot him I swear." Then he shot him you gasped and bursted out into tears and screamed "NO WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE NO!!!" You slammed your computer shut and just cried and then there was a knock on your door you said "come in." It was the boys and your brother Louis walked over to you and said "are you ok?" You said "my life is over Keith died why did he have to die?" You just cried and Louis hugged you even know he was confused Niall said "who's Keith?" You said "he's Lucas father." Harry said "who's Lucas?" You said "he's a guy from one tree hill." Liam said "where's that?" You said "north Carolina but it's a show." The boys said "ohhh." Louis said "so your upset over a character in a show?" You said "yes I'm." He chuckled and said "you need a life." You said "shut up." He hugged you and then they watched the show with you.

Liam:(age:13): you were watching grey's anatomy and you were at the part where they had to put the dog down you gasped and said "no they can't do that." Then the dog was dead you were sobbing and at that moment Liam and cherly walked in and Liam came running over to you and hugged you tightly and said "what happened?" You said "the dog died." Cheryl looked confused and said "the dogs are right here alive and well they just need to go out." You said "no in my show Meredith and Derek had a dog and they had to put him down because he was sick." You cried more and Liam chuckled and hugged you and said "it will all be ok." Then you guys continued to watch the show.

Niall:(age:14): you were watching the fosters and you were on the episode where a foster child was in a foster home and he got killed you gasped because you liked him and you started crying Niall walked in with the 5sos boys and saw you crying and went over to you and hugged you he said "what happened?" You said "one of the foster kids died." He knew you were talking about your show and chuckled and said "it'll be ok." Then you guys watched a movie.

Harry:(age:15): you were watching pretty little liars this is the episode where mona dies she was your favorite character so when she died you were sobbing Harry walked in and saw you like this and ran over to you and said "what happened?" You said "Mona died." He said "awe baby girl it's just a show." You said "no it's my life." He chuckled and then you guys just cuddled the rest of the night.