Him and the boys surprises you at college

*age 18 in all*
Louis: you were in your dorm chilling with your friends when you heard a knock at your door you said "come in." Thinking it was one of your other friends and In walks in Louis and the boys you gasped and ran over to him he caught you and you said "oh my gosh I missed you so much." He said "I missed you too." You hugged the boys you were so happy they were here you guys hung out the whole day and talked and you showed them around your college and also around the town. And they also meet you friends and spent the night at you dorm you were so happy they were there.

Liam: you were walking around your college coming back from class when you saw someone that looked like your brother but you didn't think it was him you thought you were imagining things.When he turned around you saw it was him you threw your bag on the floor and ran to him he caught you and you said "oh my gosh I missed you so much." He said "I missed you too." You hugged the others and then picked up your bag and went to put it in your dorm you showed them around the campous and you showed them around the city you were so happy they were here.

Niall: you were just chilling in your room doing homework when someone walked in you didn't notice you were to focus on your work then you heard someone say "are you doing homework?" You turned around and gasped and said "oh my gosh." And hugged him you said "I missed you so much." He said "I missed you too." You hugged the others and then you showed them around your dorm and the campous and then the city to you were so happy they were here.

Harry:you were walking back from the city you walked into your dorm and saw Harry and the boys waiting outside your door you screamed and hugged him and said "oh my gosh I missed you so much." He said "I missed you too." You hugged the others you were so happy the whole day you guys just hung out and talked and you showed them the campous and the town around it you were the happiest girl ever at that moment.