He teaches you how to drive

Harry:(age:16): you just got your permit and you were so excited to drive Harry on the other hand was terrified he got into the passenger seat and put his seatbelt on tightly and he said to you "check everything." You checked everything and said "done." He said "seatbelt." You said "check." He said "ok now turn on the car." You did, he said "now pull out." You pulled out of the driveway you were doing pretty well and Harry was actually calm so you could actually focus then you guys arrived at Liam's house you parked the car and turned it off and Harry said "you did well." You said "see was that so bad." He said "no you were good." You smiled happy he was ok with this.

Louis:(she:16): you got into the driver seat Louis said "what are you doing?" You said "please." He said "fine I'll give you one chance just be careful please." You said "hey give me a break I just got my permit." He said "ok just be careful and focus." You said "ok I will."
Then you turned on the car and started to pull out and then you drove to the studio it went smoothly beside Louis telling you everything that you knew already. You arrived and parked the car Louis said "well done." You said "see I'm good." He said "I see." Then you guys headed into the studio you were happy Louis enjoyed the ride with you.

Liam:(age:17): you already had your license but Liam never drove with you so he was terrified you told him "you're going to be fine." He said "if I survive yes I will be."You started the car and said "you will." He coached you through the whole ride once you arrived at Louis house you said "see you survived." He said "you did well you are a good drive." You smiled happy he thought you were a good driver and happy that he liked your driving.

Niall:(age:16): you were terrified to drive but Niall encouraged you and helped you. He got into the passenger seat as you got into the driver seat he told you what to do and you did it and you drove around the neighborhood and said "that was fun." He said "you did well." You smiled and said "let's do it again." He said "ok." You turned out loving driving and would drive any where you wanted to go or even where ever Niall wanted to go you love driving you loved it it was the best thing ever to you.