Another boy hits you by accident

Louis:(age:13): you were playing football (Soccer)with the boys. You were chasing after the ball when Niall kicked it into the goal and it hit you in the face hard and your nose started bleeding he said "shit." And came running over to you and Louis got you tissues and a ice pack niall said "I'm so sorry I did not mean to hit you yn." You said "I know it's okay." He spent the whole day taking care of you until you were 100%.

Liam:(age:14): you were fooling around with the boys you stole Harry's phone and you ran away laughing with it and you ran straight in to Louis and he wacked you in the nose. He said "oh shit." And got you a icepack and said "I'm so sorry I did not mean to hit you in the face." You said "it's okay I know it was a accident." He took care of you the rest of the day he didn't leave your side the whole day.

Niall:(age:13): you were swimming in the pool with the boys while they were playing volleyball you were playing with them. You went to hit the ball and so did Harry and he wacked you in the face by accident he said "oh shoot." You got out and he got out too and went to go get you ice he came back and gave it to you, he said "I'm so sorry I did not mean to do that."you said "yeah I know it's okay I'm fine." He helped you the rest of the day.

Harry:(age:16): Harry and the boys were out tonight when they all came back they were all drunk accept for Harry of course wasn't, Liam was and he was waving his hands all over the place and he by accident hit you in the arm he said "oh my gosh I'm so sorry." You said "it's fine I know you didn't mean to do it." He got you ice and he ice your arm the whole night and did what ever you wanted to do.