You feel like he doesn't care about you anymore

Louis:(age:15): you were out in la with Louis and Danielle and all day you felt like Louis didn't care about you anymore because all day he's been ignoring you even when you tried to talk to him he wouldn't listen to you. You guys got back to the house and you went up to your room and turned on niall's new song this town really loud. Someone knocked on your door and it was Louis, you ignored him he said "what's up?" You still ignored him and didn't say anything to him he said "are you Okay?" You said "no because you haven't spoke to me all day and you haven't even notice me all day I feel like you don't care about me anymore and it looked like to me you only care about Danielle and not me."He said "that's not true I still care a lot about you I kind of forgot you were with us I'm sorry you felt that way." He hugged you and you said "it's okay." He said "I will always care about you your my little sister." You smiled happy to know that. Then you guys watched a movie together just the two of you you were happy he still cares.

Liam:(age:14): you were home alone again ever since Liam got home from tour and hasn't been spending any time with you he is always with Cheryl or in LA. Then he came home you were in your room you felt like he didn't care about you anymore so you didn't bother to go see him. There was a knock on your door, you ignored it because you knew it was Liam he walked in he said "hey." You ignored him he said "what's wrong?" You said "nothing I just feel like your not spending anytime with me anymore and you don't care about me anymore only Cheryl." He said "that's not true I still care a lot about you I'll spend more time with you I promise." You said "okay." He hugged you and then he spent the rest of the day together then you knew he still cared about you a lot.

Niall:(age:15): you were at the mall with Niall and he wasn't even paying attention to you. You felt like he didn't care about you anymore. You sighed when you got home you were in the living room on your phone Niall sat next to you and you moved he said "what's wrong?" You said I feel like you don't care about me anymore you didn't even pay attention to me at the mall." Niall said "I do care about you." You said "today you ignored me all day." He said "sorry I've been busy with my single but I will spend more time with you." He hugged you and you said "okay." You guys spent the rest of the night together and you knew he still cares about you.

Harry:(age:13): Harry was home from la he got back last night but you haven't seen him all day and when you did he didn't say anything to you. You sighed and went to your room thinking he doesn't care about you anymore, there was a knock on the door you didn't say anything. Harry walked in and came over to you, he said "what's wrong?" You said "I feel like you don't care about me anymore you didn't say anything to me when we were in the living room ." He said "sorry I've been busy and have a lot on my mind don't worry I still care so much about you that's not true at all I'll spend more time with you." He hugged you and the rest of the day you guys hung out together you were happy he still cared about you.