You get sick on tour and a 5SOS memeber takes care of you

Louis(age 12): You were on tour with your brother,  you were at one of his concert when you started to feel really dizzy you sat down in your seat and drunk water hoping that would help but it didn't help at all you were still dizzy  Calum saw this and came over and asked "are you alight you look really pale?" You said "no I don't feel well I feel like I'm going to pass out." He said "okay I'll take you back to the bus I'll tell you brother I'm taken you back to the bus just sit here and keep drinking water." You nodded Calum got your brother attention and told him your brother nodded.

You got up slowly and he carried you back to the bus, when you got there you got into your pjs and brushed your teeth and calum came back with Water you drunk it and then calum cuddled with you until you fell asleep.

Liam(age 14): you were at their concert front row and center when you felt like you where going to puke you ran to the bathroom but didn't make it in time and Luke saw this and said "go clean up in the bathroom and I'll take you back to the tour bus okay?" You nodded and went to the bathroom and Luke went to tell Liam.

After that Luke took you back to the tour bus you got in your pjs and brushed your teeth then you guys turned on a movie and watched it until Liam came back but during the movie you fell asleep on Luke.

Harry:(age 13): you were dancing along to the songs backstage and your throat had been hurting you all day then you started to run out of energy . You got really  tired and tried to get Harry's attention but you couldn't Michael from 5SOS was backstage with you, you said "I'm going back to the bus I don't feel well at all." He said "I'll come with I just need to tell your brother okay?" You nodded and said "you can try I already tried."he finally got Harry's attention and told him then he took you to the tour bus.

You already had your pjs on and then you brushed your teeth and Michael got you some cough drops to help you with your throat which did help.Then he cuddled with you until you fell into a peaceful sleep with him still next to you.

Niall(age 11): you were sick all day with a really bad cold and the boys have been taking care of you all day but now the boys had to leave to go on stage thank goodness Ashton was on tour with you guys right now. He stayed with you and took care of you until the boys came back from their concert. You guys cuddled and he gave you your medicine then you guys watched your favorite show until you and him fell asleep you were greatful for him to be there to take care of you.