He tells the boys who your crush is

Liam:(age:14): you were in your room when you got thirsty so you headed downstairs. You heard your name being mentioned in the other room you knew the boys were over you quietly went over to the livingroom hiding behind the wall listening Liam said "yeah she has a huge crush on this guy name lucas him and her have been friends forever so I trust this guy and I know he would treat her right I just don't want him to ruin their friendship you know what I mean." You smiled but you were mad at him for tell the boys you liked him but you are happy he liked him and approved of him that's why you didn't tell Lucas because you didn't want it to ruin your friendship.

Louis:(age:17): you just got home from the gym when you heard your name being mentioned in the other room you figured the other boys were here Louis said "yeah she has a major crush on Calum if he wants to date her I'll allow him because he's good for her and I can tell he likes her back." You were mad that Louis told the boys that you have a crush on calum but you were happy that Louis will let you date him. You smiled when Louis said that calum likes you back you were so happy.

Niall:(age:18): you just got home from work and heard your name so you walked closer to the livingroom to hear what Niall was talking about to the boys who were over. He said "yeah she has a huge crush on Luke I don't know how he can't tell but if she wants to date him I'll allow her to because he's perfect for her and I know he will never hurt her and he likes her too."  You were happy he would let you date him but you weren't happy he told the boys you liked him because you knew they would tell him. You were thrilled that Luke liked you back too.

Harry:(age:13): you just got home from a friends house and heard your name being mentioned in the living room you got closer so you could hear Harry said "yeah she has a huge crush on this guy name Blake in her grade he seems like a nice kid so I'll allow him to date her only if he doesn't hurt her." You were happy he approved of Blake but you weren't happy that he told the boys because you knew they were going to tease you about him now and they might tell him.