You snuck out and a 5SOS boy catches you

Harry:(age:14): you were at a party you weren't suppose to be at because Harry didn't want you to go because he thought you were to young to be partying.Little did you know that Ashton sister was also there and so was he you were having a blast when someone tapped your shoulder you turned around and said "o-oh." Ashton said "did your brother allow you to come here?" You said "um..." Ashton said "That's what I thought." He took you home he knocked on the door and Harry opened it and saw you and said "your grounded for a month."
You spent the rest of the night in your room.

Niall:(age:17): you were at the mall with your friends and you were suppose to be grounded but you snuck out because you were so bored and your brother didn't know that. Then you saw Calum from 5SOS there to, you said "and I'm caught." Your friends saw him he walked over and Said "I thought you were grounded?" You said "yeah I'm I snuck out I was bored." He brought you home Niall opened the door and said "your grounded for another week." You sighed and went back to your room.

Liam:(age:17): you were at a green day concert Liam didn't want you going to it because he didn't want you to get hurt or worse and he didn't want you drinking or doing drugs even know you wouldn't and he knows that but you snuck out. Once the concert was over you saw luke from 5SOS he said "didn't your brother say you couldn't come?" You said "yeah." He brought you home and your brother opened the door and said "your grounded until I unground you." You went up to your room you got grounded for 4 months.

Louis:(age:18): you were going to a club with your friends and Louis told you you weren't allowed to go because he didn't want you to get hurt or something else happen to you but you didn't take no for a answer so you snuck out and went you having a blast until Michael from 5SOS came over to you and said "your brother actually let you come?" You said "no I snuck out." Then he took you home Louis opened the door and said "your grounded for a long time." You sighed but you knew this was coming at less you got a little bit of freedom before this.