You go to prom

Harry:(age:17): you put on your dress and Lottie did your make up and Lou did your hair. Once they were done you looked into the mirro and smiled and said "I love it thank you guys." They said "you look beautiful it's no problem." You said "thank you."

Then you got your high heels on and walked downstairs slowly your family took pictures with you and then you took pictures with the boys and the girls  harry said "you look beautiful." You said "thank you."

Then there was a knock on the door and it was calum he said "wow you look gorgeous as always."you said "thank you, you look good your self." Then you guys took pictures and then you guys hopped into the waiting limo tonight was going to be the best night of your life and you were right it was amazing and a romantic night you and calum had a blast.

Niall(age:16): you put on your dress and Lottie did your hair while Lou did your make up. You looked in the mirro and you loved it you got your high heels on and carefully walked downstairs your family took pictures and you took pictures with the girls and boys. Niall said "you look beautiful." You said "thank you."

Then there was a knock at the door it was your friend nick who was taking you, he said "oh my gosh you look gorgeous girl." You said "thank you, you look good too." Then you guys took pictures and you guys got into the limo and that night was so fun you loved it and so did nick. It was a night you guys were going to remember.

Louis:(age:17): you got your dress on and Lottie did your hair and lou did your make up. You looked in the mirro and said "oh my gosh I love it thank you girls." They said "no problem." Then you guys took pictures, then you got your high heels on and walked downstairs slowly and took pictures with your family the boys and the girls. Louis said "you look beautiful stop growing up." You giggled and said "thank you."

Then there was a knock at the door it luke and the rest of the boys he said "wow you look beautiful." You said "thank you, you look good too." Then you guys took pictures and you took pictures with the other boys.

Then you and Luke got into the waiting limo and it was the best night of your life it was everything you dreamed of you guys had so much fun.

Liam:(age:16): you got your dress on while Lou did you hair and Lottie did you make up, you looked into the mirro and you said "I love it thank you." They said "no problem." Then you put your high heels on and walked downstairs carefully and took pictures with everyone. Liam said "you look beautiful." You said "thank you."

Then James your date knocked on the door you opened it and he said "wow." You said "like it?" He said "yeah I love it." You said "thank you, you don't look bad yourself." Then you guys took picture and then you guys hopped into the waiting limo you guys had so much fun that night it was the best night of your life you loved it.