You get stuck in a lift with a 5sos boy

Liam:(age:16): you and Luke just got back from shopping and were now heading up to Liam's hotel room. You guys were talking and then all of a sudden the elevator stop you said "what was that?" Luke said "I think we're stuck." You said "what do you mean you think we're stuck?" Luke said "well it stopped." You started freaking out your heart was pounding and you breathing was uneven you started having a panic attack Luke said "hey just breath focus on me you're going to be okay just breath." You breathed while Luke hugged you and breathed with you then it started moving again you guys got to the floor Liam's room was on you turned to Luke and said "thank you for helping me through that." He said "no problem." Then you guys headed to Liam's room and explained to him what happened Liam was grateful that Luke was there.

Louis:(age:15): you were coming back from a concert with Calum you guys were heading to Louis's hotel room you guys were talking about the concert and then the lift stopped and you said "oh my gosh we're stuck no no this is not good oh my gosh." Calum said "hey stay calm you're going to be okay just breath and focus on me." You were heavily breathing and your heart was pounding you just kept on breathing. Then finally they fixed it you guys got on the floor Louis's room was on you said "thank you cal I wouldn't have been able to get through that with out you." He said "no problem babe I'll always be there for you."you got to Louis's room and told him what happened Louis was thankful for Calum being there for you.

Niall:(age:14): you and Ashton had just gotten back from a meet and greet that he took you to and now you guys were heading to Niall's hotel room, you guys got on the lift and it start going to the floor Niall's room was on but then it stopped that's when panic set into you you said "no no no this can be happening right now." Ashton said "just breath and focus on me you're okay I'm here." You breathing got un even and you heart was pounding. A couple of minutes later they fixed the lift you guys got on the floor Niall's room was on. You said "thank you Ashton for being there." He said "no problem love."Then you guys headed to Niall's room and explained to him what happened and he was so happy Ashton was there.

Harry:(age:15)you had just gotten back from the pool with Michael and you guys were heading back to the room you shared with Harry. Then all of a sudden the lift stopped you said "this isn't good." Michael said "we'll be okay just breath and focus on me." Your breathing was un even and your heart was pounding. But Michael was there the whole time helping you, then it finally was fixed you guys got out and you hugged Michael and said "thank you." He said "no problem love." Then you guys got to the room and explained to Harry what happened he was happy you were okay and that Michael was there to help you.