Another boy gets you pregnant and he gets mad but then he supports you

Harry:(age18)(Niall): you weren't feeling your best today and you haven't gotten your period yet this month and you and your boyfriend Niall were very active if you know what I mean. So you decided to take a pregancy test because you and your secert boyfriend Niall did it and you know just to be safe you took one you waited and surprise you were pregnant  you started panicking thinking what will Harry think or what would Niall think. You walked out of the bathroom and slowly walk downstairs all the boys were there you said "H-Harry c-can I talk to you for a moment." He said "sure love." And went into the kitchen with you, you took a deep breath and said "I'm pregnant with Niall's child." He was fuming he went out of the kitchen and said "your dead." And pointed to Niall, niall was confused you said "I'm pregnant with your child." Niall said "really how we used protection or I thought we did?" You said "guess not."

Then Harry calmed down and said "okay I'll accept it and I'll help you though it but please tell me everything and no more secrets." You said "promise." And Niall said "I'll be here for you and our child." You smiled and you were now not worried anymore but still nervous as hell.

Niall:(age 19)(Harry): you and Harry have been dating for a year now Niall knew about it but he didn't know you guys were active and doing stuff behind close doors,you were sick all morning and your monthly didn't show up so you thought the worse that you were pregnant, you took a test and sure enough you were you screamed and through the pregnancy test on the Floor Niall and Harry came running Niall said "what's wrong princess?!?" You said "n-nothing." He said "but you screamed?" You sighed and whispered "I'm pregnant." Niall said through grind teeth "what did you say?" You said "I'm pregnant." Niall looked at Harry and he ran you ran after them and saw Niall on the couch screaming at Harry and you said "Niall!!!" He then calmed down and said "okay I'm sorry I'm here for you if you need anything but how did this happen you guys don't you know." You look down at your feet sheepishly and Niall said "oh yn I thought you were innocent." You shook your head and Harry said "I'm too I'll always be here for you and our child." You smiled a little bit more releived that you'll have help.

Louis:(age 20)(Liam): you were at Liam's house and all the boys were over you weren't feeling your self so you went to the bathroom and took a pregancy test because your monthly was late and your and your boyfriend Liam were very active, you took one and it said postive you started panicking then you calmed down and walked downstairs and just said it right then and there hoping Louis wouldn't kill his best mate but knowing him he would you said "I'm pregnant with Liam's child." All the boys looked at you Louis looked at Liam and said "your a dead man." Liam started running they were running around the house then Louis calmed down and said "I'll be here to support you don't worry but I didn't think you guys were doing anything."  You said "we were."Liam said "I'll defently be here and I don't think we'll have anymore because of your brother." You glared at your brother and he said "sorry." You rolled you eyes but you were happy Louis would help.

Liam(age 19)(Louis): this couldn't be happening right now you were siting in the bathroom staring at the postive pregancy test in your hand yes you and your boyfriend Louis were very active but you thought he uses protection guess not, you've been in the bathroom for a hour someone knocked on the door and you knew it was Liam, he said "you alright in there love?" You opened the door and said "look." He looked and his eyes went wide and he yelled "TOMMO GET YOUR ASS UP HERE NOW!!!!" Louis came upstairs and he said "yes payno." Liam said "your dead!!!" Louis ran and you ran after them, the Liam calmed down and said "I'll support you guys but tommo please no more kids for a long time." He said "I second that and I promise to be here to support you and our child." You smiled happy your two favorite people will be by your side through this.