Your adopted and meet him for the first time

Harry:(age:13): you were a huge fan of one direction you loved them. So when they styles adopted you, you were thrilled you didn't know what to say. You still haven't met Harry yet because he hasn't been home yet now he is finally home you were in your room when someone came in and said "hi you must be my little sister yn right?" You said "that's me." He said "I'm Harry your older brother." You said " I know I've heard a lot about you by the way your a amazing singer." He said "awe thank you are you a fan?" You said "maybe." As he looks around your room and notices all the one direction stuff he said "I find that cute." You blushed and he hugged and said "don't worry you'll meet the boys soon." You smiled so big you couldn't wait to meet them.

Liam:(age:14): you were jamming out to made in the am. You have just arrived here and you were a fan of one direction but you didn't know you were adopted by the Payne's. you were dancing around when someone said "nice dance moves." You turned the music down and saw THE Liam Payne you were speechless and said "thanks." He said "no problem yn." You smiled and said "what are you doing here?" He said "I'm your older brother want to go do something." You were shocked you said "I had no idea your family adopted me and yeah I would love too." He said "yeah we did and let's go." You got your shoes and coat on you were so happy that he was your brother you had a wonderful day with him.

Louis:(age:15): you were shy and quiet because all your life you have been let down so you thought no one cared about you but that changed when you found out the Tomlinson's were adopting you this was a dream come true for you because you always knew that they would care about you. You haven't met Louis yet, you were home alone when someone walked inside and said "hello you must be yn." You saw Louis and smiled and said "yeah that's me." He said "I'm Louis your older brother." You said "nice to meet you thank you so much for adopting me I didn't think I could do it anymore." He said "no problem love we love you." He gave you a hug and you spent the rest of the day with him.

Niall:(age:16): you weren't the happiest girl but that all changed when the horan's adopted you. The moment they adopted you, you knew your life was going to get better. You were heading to the jingle ball, you got backstage passes and saw Niall you had a huge smile on your face and went up to him he hugged you and you said "thank you for adopting me." He was confused then he said "your yn my little sister?" You said "yeah that's me." He smiled and hugged you and said "so happy to finally meet you." You said "I'm happy to meet you too." You guys just talked until you had to go to your seat.