You meet the 5sos boys for the first time

Louis:(age:16): you were up in your room blasting 5sos when you heard commotion coming from down stairs you walked down in short shorts and a tank top that showed your stomach a little that was your lounge wear you walked down and saw the boys and the 4 others that you knew to well you froze and louis said "I knew she wouldn't say a word but I would go change if I were you love." You looked at your outfit and then back at the boys and ran upstairs and changed into nicer clothes and then you fixed your hair and did your make up you walked back downstairs and walked back into the livingroom and smiled Luke said "you must be the famous YN tomlinson that we heard a lot about." You went pale and said "how much did louis tell you about me?" Calum said "all good things and that your a huge fan of ours and that you like Luke." You blushed and said "yeah I love you guys." Louis said "her room is cover in you guys posters and her computer is cover in Luke." Luke smirked at you and you blushed and said "louis shut up I'm going to kill you." He just chuckled then you spent the rest of the day with them you and luke got close that day you were so happy to finally meet them they loved you and you loved them.

Liam(age:17): Liam was having the boys over little did you know he also invited the 5sos boys over you were getting ready upstair and you walked down to get started on the food you were blasting jet black heart and singing your lungs out as you got the food prepared. Then you heard laughter and turned around and saw not only the boys but also the 5sos boys you quickly turned off the music and gave them a smile and said "hi boys." They could clearly see you were embrassed Calum said "there is nothing to be embrassed about love your a good singer." You laghed and said "thanks but your better than me." He smriked at you and liam said "are you two flirting?" You said "no just stating the truth that's all." You smiled at calum and Niall said "they defiantly are and I wouldn't be surprised have you seen her computer." You blushed and said "Nialll." He chuckled and calum said "we know your a fan liam has told us a lot about you." You said "all good things right?" They said "yeah."

Then the rest of the day you guys hung out and chilled Calum and you got close today you were happy you loved them and they loved you you were so happy to be friends with them and to finally have meet them.

Niall:(age:18): you were on your computer looking at pictures of Michael Clifford and trying to get him to follow you on twitter. There was a knock at the door you said "come in." It was niall he said "I have people that would love to meet you." You walked downstairs and saw the 5SOS boys you gasped and michale said "so you're the beautiful yn." You said "yeah and you're the handsome Michael that doesn't follow me on Twitter." He said "yeah that's me I can change that." He gave you a hug and you hugged the others then your phone buzzed and it said Michael Clifford followed you you looked up at him and smiled he winked at you and Niall said "back off Clifford she's off limits." You rolled your eyes and said "really niall really don't ruin my dreams gosh." He said "yes really I'm not trying too you're just off limits." You rolled your eyes.

Then you guys hung out the rest of the day with the 5SOS boys you loved them and they loved you you were so happy to finally have meet them.

Harry:(age:20): you were secretly dating this guy who was in a band but he wouldn't tell you what band his name is Ashton he reminds you of Ashton Irwin from 5SOS but it's not possible that it's him you were on the computer looking at twitter and then the Ashton Irwin followed you you screamed and you heard multiple footsteps your door flung open revealing 5SOS and one direction you said "sweet goodness almighty and heaven on earth this isn't happening right now I'm dead I swear this isn't real life what the fuck." Because you saw your boyfriend Ashton he said "now you see why I didn't tell you that I was in this band." You said "how didn't I notice I knew you were in this band I fucking knew it wow I'm stupid gosh kill me now that would be easier." Claum said "wait you two know eachother?" You said "yeah we're kind of dating." Harry said "since when and when were you planing to tell me." Ashton said "since a couple weeks ago." Luke said "so you're the famous yn we heard so much about Ashton talks about you all the Time." Ashton blushed and You laughed and said "yeah that's me." Harry said "I accept you two treat her right and you're the boy she constantly talks about." Ashton said "will do and yeah I guess."

Then you guys just hung out the rest of the day the others loved you as much as Ashton did and you loved them you were so happy.