Your mom abuses you

This one I'm only going to do Liam Niall and Harry since Louis doesn't have a mom anymore😢

Liam:(age:11): you were a accident or that's what your mom tells you and you believe her you she hates you and abuses you every day but she told you not to tell Liam but you had to because it was eating you alive and you couldn't live this way anymore so you ran to his house after one of her beatens and knocked on his door multiple times he answered and said "what happened and why are you here so late?" You said "our mom happened and Because I can't be with her anymore I need you I need to live with you instead." He hugged you tightly as you cried and said "your living with me now so you won't have to see her or deal with her ever again got it." You nodded he hugged you tightly thank goodness you told him he needed to know and you knew he would help you.

Niall:(age:12): your mom wanted you to be like Niall but your weren't and that disappointed her and she didn't like that so she would hurt you and told you not to tell Niall did that stop you from telling him? No it didn't you ran to his house after she beat you for not cooking dinner you knocked on the door Niall answered and said "what happened?" You said "mom because I'm not you and because I didn't cook dinner like she asked me to do." He hugged you and said "your staying here with me for the rest of your life you never have to see her again." You said "ok good." He hugged you you were so happy to have such a protective big brother to always be there for you.

Harry:(age:13): everyone loves your mom but not you you know why because she hurts you because she sad and angry that robin isn't here anymore so she takes it out on you after she hurt you one night you ran to Harry's house you needed to tell him. Gemma opened the door and knew right away who hurt you because little did you know she's seen it before she was afraid to say something. She just hugged you and you cried into her chest Harry walked in and asked "what happened?" You said "mom happened." He said "why did she do this to you?" You said "because she's sad and angry because robin isn't here anymore." He hugged you and said "I'll put a end to this your not living with her anymore your living with me." You said "ok good." You were so happy he was here to help you through this you were so happy to have a protective big brother.