You surprise him on tour

Harry(age 16): your friend invited you to a one direction concert and you guys manged to Score front row tickets to their American show you were so excited it's been 6 month since you last saw your brother Harry,your friend knew harry was your brother so you guys were aiming for meet and greet tickets which you guys got you were so happy. You guys headed backstage and you jumped on Lottie's back and scared her half to death no one knew you were coming you didn't tell anyone she said "he's going to love this but what are you doing here?" You smiled and said "I can't wait to see him I missed him so much and to surprise him duh and to see the show of course ."

then you guys headed to where the boys were going to come out and do the meet and greet you guys were at the back so you guys could get the longest even know you guys would have gotten the longest any ways since you are harry styles sister you couldn't stop smiling. It was you guys turn and none of the boys notice they were to busy chatting and goofing off with eachother to even notice then you cleared your throat and  said with your arms cross while leaning against the wall you said "um boys there's still 2 fans here waiting to meet you guys did you forget because we certainly didn't?"They turned around and harry said "YN?" You smiled and said "hi h." You ran to him and he hugged you tightly he said "I missed you so much how did you get here?" You said "I missed you to and we flew duh."he said "I know that but did you girls come alone or with adults?"You said "yeah mom didn't care she knew I was going to be safe once I arrived because she knew you were going to be here." He said "at least you guys got here safely that's all that matters." You hugged the others and then talked to them until they had to go out on stage you and your friend headed to your seats and you were so happy to see your brother again.

Liam(age 15:) you walked into the hotel liam was staying at with the boys you were also staying there you saw Andy heading up and decided to follow him since you already got your key your parents already booked you a hotel room on his floor you were going to stay with him for the rest of the tour but he didn't know that I don't know why your parents booked you a room if they know you won't use use you'll just be with Liam but you get a room to your self which your ok with.

Once he got to Liam's room you quickly put your stuff in your room while he looked for the key then you got behind him again once he opened the door you walked in on liam and sophia making out you said "well isn't that a welcome and at least they weren't doing anything else if you know what I mean."You scared Andy he jumped and he said "geez yn what the hell you gave me a heart attack !!" You giggled and said "sorry I was just tring to surprise liam my amazing brother who I missed a ton." Your brother said "well you did come here you little quiet one you haven't changed." You smiled and ran into his open arms he said "mom and dad let you come here alone?"You said "yeah I'm staying for the rest of the tour with you." He smiled and said "this is amazing gosh I missed you so much and they are allowing you to do that?" said "yeah they were fine with it I mean I didn't have anything else to do and I missed you too."

Then you guys talked about everything he missed over the months and he told you what has happened so far on tour.

Louis(age 17): you were at the stadium your brother was performing at lottie gave you a pass for backstage because she knew you were coming she was happy to see you too. You walked backstage and saw liam and louis fooling around you Leaned against the wall with you arms crossed and just watched them for a few minutes while smiling and then you said "something's never change even after almost a year." They looked at you and louis said "YN? What are you doing here?" He hugged you and you hugged him back you said "I came to surprise you." He said "well you did I missed you so much and how long are you here for?" You said "I missed you too and for the rest of the tour since school is over now and mom and dan didn't care."He smiled happy that you would be here the rest of the tour,The rest of the night you hung out with him and the boys and told him what he missed over the months and they told you stories of touring so far.

Niall(age 12): he was in America and so were you for a class trip you went to the studio to get a tour of it because it was a famouis studio and he had no idea you were here in America you didn't tell him because you wanted to surprise him. You walked into his studio room with your classmates he was going to explain the room to you when he saw you he said "YN?" Everyone looked at you and You ran to him and he hugged you and everyone awed and cheered he said "I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too."

After that your teacher said you can spend the rest of the time with him you thanked her and then you told him everything that he missed over the months. you were so happy you got to see your brother again and he told you what happened on tour so far.