You see Louis's child for the first time

Harry(age 17): you are so happy for Louis today you and harry were going to see him and his child, you guys walked in to the hospital and asked for their room number you guys walked to the room number and Knocked on the door Louis said "hey you guys come in." You guys walked in and said hi to Brianna and then you saw the little bundle of joy you started at the baby in awe and said "Lou he looks like you." He smiled and said "yeah want to hold him?" You said "I would love too." He handed him to you and you smiled at the little one and said "I want one." Harry said "wait until your married." You said "fine." He was so cute and you knew that this child was going to get spoiled you loved him already.

Liam(age 15): you guys were heading to Louis house were he was with his son, you guys got there and knocked on the door and Louis let you guys in, you looked into the crib and saw the handsome little boy you said "awe he so cute Lou." He smiled at you and said "thanks love." and he picked him up and handed him to you you stared into his beautiful blue eyes he was so tiny. You knew this child was in for a ride of his life he was going to get so spoiled rotten. You said "I want one." Liam said "patients love your still young." You said "true." At less you had this one to spoil.

Louis(age 13): you were so happy you were a aunt when you guys went to vist louis in his house in LA all the older ones ran to him and so did you, he let you guys hold him he was so tinny and cute you still couldn't believe that your big brother had a child you were going to spoil this baby like crazy. You smiled at the little baby and said "I love you ." You were so happy for your brother.

Niall(age 14): you and Niall were hanging out with all the boys but Louis wasn't there yet he walked In and you saw his son you gasped and said "oh my gosh he's so cute." Louis said "Thanks." You stared at the tinny sleepy baby he was adorable you knew he was going to get spoiled by all the boys you couldn't wait to spoil him to, he was adorable you guys loved him already. You said "can I have one?" The boys chuckled and said at the same time "no it's to soon for you." You sighed and said "well at less I have him." You were happy about that and so happy for Louis.