You run away

Louis:(age:12): You had a terrible day at school today the bullies beat you up bad and you got a bad grade a big test and people were talking crap about your family and your mom and you just had enough of everyone so when school was let out you went the opposite direction of your house and went far away from that place. You ended up in a park in another town and you just cried your heart out you really wished your mom was here you need her the most right now she could always put a smile on your face but she wasn't here and neither was Louis or that's what you thought. You thought Louis was still in LA but little did you know he was home panicing because you never came home from school and no one knew were you were you knew you were going to get in a lot of trouble for this but you didn't care.

Then you felt someone sit next to you and give you a side hug you look up and saw Harry you hugged him tightly and just cried he said "shh baby girl shh your okay now your safe now tell me what's wrong?" You explained your whole day to him at the end he whistled and said "wow that's a horriable no good bad day." you said "yup." He said "we'll it'll all be ok now let's get you home before your brother calls the police." You said "okay."

You guys got a cab back to your house you arrived and the others and Louis were there they all hugged you and Louis said "where the hell have you been you've had me worried sick and why didn't you answer any of my calls?!?!?" You said "I'm sorry I turned my phone off and I ran away because I had a bad day and I just wanted you or mom and I didn't think you were home." He hugged you tightly when he saw you cring he said "tell me what happened today?" You explained it to him and he just hugged you and said "it'll all be alright." Then you guys just watched movies the rest of the night Louis didn't let you out of his sight oh and you got grounded but only for a week.

Liam:(age:13): You weren't the person to get into fights at school but this girl was pushing your buttons and saying things about your family which sent you over the edge and then you ran out of the school and ran far away from there you knew you were going to be in so much trouble but you needed to get away from there you ended up in a park and you just sat on the swings and thought about what you've done and you were proud of your self for doing it then someone said "well well look who we have here." You looked up and saw Cherly not looking pleased at all she had bear with her too you said "I'm sorry I couldn't stand being there with that girl she was talking bad about you and the others and my family I couldn't stand back and let her do that." Cherly sighed and sat next to me on the swings and said "well you could have used your words and you shouldn't have ran away." You said "I did use my words she wasn't listening to me so that's why I turned to voilence."She sighed and said "let's get you home before your brother lose it." You nodded and then you guys headed home you walked in and saw all the boys and your brother they all hugged you saying their happy your ok. Liam said "why didn't you answer your phone and why did you run away in the first place?!?!?" you said "because it was on silent and I was defending you I got in a fight and then I didn't want to be near her anymore so I ran away." Liam said "so that's why your suspended for a week your grounded for that week I appreciate you defending me but voilence is never the answer and you never run away again got it?" You said "yeah I got it." You handed him your phone and went up to your room you didn't come out for the rest of the day.

Niall:(age:14): Your boyfriend has been abusing you but you didn't dare to tell anyone so one night as he was sleeping you decided to take this chance to run away. You ran until you didn't know where you were going you ended up at a park and it wasn't that late it was 7:00 your boyfriend was tired from work so he went to sleep early but not before beating the crap out of you, you were sore and emotionally drained you just sat on the bench and cried you felt someone sit next to you thinking it was him you froze and slowly looked up it was Luke from 5sos you sighed and he hugged you tightly once he saw your face and you just cried more he asked "what happened?" you said "YBN did this to me he hurts me all the time and I want to leave him but he won't let me so I ran away." You just cried more he hugged you tightly and said "we won't let him near you every again now let's get you home before your brother calls the cops yeah." You nodded you got home and saw the 5sos boys and the other boys there they all hugged you and said "glad your safely home." Niall said "why didn't you answer my calls and why did you run away and what the hell happened?" you said "I'm sorry my phone died and because YBN abuses me and I want to leave him but he won't let me that's why I ran away." He hugged me tightly and then said "you stay here with Luke Calum and Harry the rest come with me we have a leasson to teach a boy." You stayed with them as Niall went to deal with your ex when he got back he said "you won't have to worry about him anymore." You said "thank you." He said "your welcome and promise me not to run away again?" You said "I promise."

Then you guys just watched movies the rest of the night Niall not letting you out of his sight.

Harry:(Age:15): You got in a fight with your mom which ended with you running away because she brought up your father who isn't here anymore and that just broke you, you ran until you didn't know where you were but you ended up at a park you just cried you felt someone sit next to you and it was Louis he said "what happened?" You said "I got into a fight with my mom and she brought up my dad and I ended up leaving." He sighed and said "go apolgize to your mom and I know your hurting right now but it will get better." He gave you a tight hug and then brought you back to your mom's house you apolgized to her and she hugged you and apolgized too then you headed to harry's house since he was going to have a heartattack since he didn't know where you were you looked at you phone and notice a lot of missed calls from him and the boys. You walked in and said "I'm safe don't worry sorry for running away mom just brought up dad when we were fighting and I couldn't handle that." Harry hugged me and said "did you guys make up?"you nodded he said "good but your grounded for running away." you said "I figured it won't happen again I promise." he said "it better not I'm not letting you out of my sight again."

Then you handed him your phone and then you headed up to your room and spent the rest of the day in your room.