You get bully and him/ one of the boys find out

Liam(age:14): You were walking home from school again with bruises all over you but this time it was worse you didn't know how you were going to explain this one. You walked into the house and quietly closed the door you got to the stairs but then tripped over your own feet liam said "yn is that you?" You silently cursed under your breath. He came in and said "how was school?" you said without looking at him "it was fine." Then you went up to your room and cleaned your face and applied make up to your face then you looked at your stomach and arms and sighed you were in so much pain.You did your homework and then went downstairs the boys were there,you walked into the living room and sat on harry's lap he said "hello you." You gave him a small smile and said a quiet "hi." He said "what's up?" You said "nothing much." He could tell something was wrong he said "let's go for a walk." You nodded he told Liam you guys were going for a walk he said "okay." You guys left and walked into town and went to starbucks then started walking back home he said "want tell me what's wrong?" You said "school is horrible like I love my friends but there's these couple of girls who always hurt me everyday in school physically and mentally." He said "why didn't you tell us you were getting bullied?" You said "because liam is going to throw a fit you know how touchy this subject is for him." He hugged you and said "we'll fix this." You nodded and you guys got home and told Liam, He hugged you and said "show me what they did to you." you wiped off your make up and showed him your arms legs and stomach he sighed and said "I'll fix this I promise no one hurts my sister." You nodded and he did those girls never bothered you again.

Louis:(age 13): You were in school and everyday the same girls that are jealous of you would hurt you and say things that weren't true but you started to believe some of it.Liam picked you up from school today you went to the car and he could tell you were crying he asked "what's wrong love?" You said "it's nothing really it's stupid ." He said "are you sure?"you said "yeah I'm positive I'm fine." You guys got to your house and you went to your room,you went up there and just cried into your pillow someone knocked at your door you wiped your eyes and said "come in." It was Liam he said "what wrong and don't tell me nothing?" You said " I get bullied at school." He hugged you tightly and said "we'll fix this now let's go tell your brother okay and no more not telling us stuff okay?" You nodded and headed downstairs and told Louis he hugged you and said "Liam's right we will fix this don't worry this will all come to a end." You smiled happy you had such s great brother.

Niall:(age:14): theses girls at your school were jealous of you because of your brother so they beat you up everyday and call you names and they say he doesn't love you. You started to believe them because once again he was late to picking you up from school. You sighed.A car pulled up by you and you saw Louis he said "sorry love your brother is still at the studio." You said "of course he is ." You hopped in the car and Louis asked "you alright love?" You said "no these girls who are jealous of me bully me and they say Niall doesn't love me and I'm starting to believe them because I don't see him as much anymore." Louis said "sweetie Niall loves you with all his heart he's just been so busy lately but I promise you he still loves you your his princess and don't listen to those girls they don't mean anything to you." You said "thank you Lou." He said "no problem." You guys got home and you hugged him you guys walked in and Niall, the 5sos boys and the others were there. Louis told Niall what you told him and Niall came over to you and put you on his lap and said "your my princess I will never stop loving you I love you to the moon and back and don't listen to those girls they don't mean anything." He hugged you tightly you smiled because you knew he still loves you.

Harry:(age:15): you were walking home to school once again with bruises and cuts all over you because the same girls that have been hurt you since middle school beats you up again. You walked inside and went to your room and cleaned your face you didn't bother putting make up on because you wanted to put a end to this bullying. You walked downstairs and Harry gasped and said "who did this to you?" You said "tbn did this to me she's been doing this to me since middle school." He sighed and said "the boys and I will put a end to this." He hugged you and you nodded then you spent the rest of the day with the boys.