Your parents get a divorce

Louis:(age:12): your parents have sat all the kids down in the living room you knew this wasn't good and your siblings were thinking the same your mom then said "guys me and your father have been having some issues lately and we thought it would be best if we got a divorce so that's what we're going to do." You guys were shocked you just left the room Louis followed you went up to your room and just cried louis comforted you he said "it'll be ok we'll still be able to see Dad." You nodded and said "it just won't be the same." He said "I know." The rest of the day you guys just watched tv the rest of the day in your room you were very upset but you knew if you had louis by your side everything was goingto be alright.

Liam:(age:13): you were listening to your parents fight once again and this one was bad so you knew this meant they were done for you didn't want to believe that but you just had that feeling then your dad said "I'm leaving and we're geting a divorce." At thoese words you just broke down and ran downstairs and ran out the door to Liam's house you got there and ran in cherly asked "what happened darling?" She hugged you and you said "my parents are geting a divorce." She gasped and hugged you tightly once Liam came home he said "hey what's the matter?" You said "Dad and mom got into another really bad fight and Dad wants a divorce from mom so they're geting a divorce." You just cried harder Liam took you from cherly and hugged you and said "stay with me for a while it'll be ok I'll be here with you through this all." You nodded and stayed with Liam for the rest of the day happy that you still have him but still upset about your parents.

Niall:(age:14): you felt like this was all your fault because today you've had enough of your parents fighting and said to them "stop your fighting if you guys are going to keep fighting like this just get a divorce then." And your mom said "she's right I'm leaving you." And she left the house and your dad said to you "that's just great she left me happy we're geting a divorce now because of you." You said "I'm sorry I was just sick of the fighting I didn't think she would leave you for real." He sighed and said "it's not your fault I saw this coming." You just ran all the way to niall's house with tears streaming down your face you ran into niall's arms when you saw him he said "hey what happened?" You said "mom and dad were fighting again and I told them to stop and I said if they won't they should just get a divorce and mom left Dad their geting a divorce Dad said it wasn't my fault but I feel like it is." You just cried and he hugged you and said "shhh you'll be ok I'll be here with you the whole time it wasn't your fault we'll make it through this ok." You nodded happy niall was here for you through this tough time.

Harry:(age:15): your parents were always fighting and your figured one day it would get so bad that they would call it off and today was that day you got home from school and they were fighting once again and then your dad said "I'm leaving have a good life Anne." Then he was gone you watched the whole thing and then just ran to Harry's house you walked in and saw him and ran over to him you were crying at this point he said "what's wrong?" You said "mom and dad got into a really bad fight and Dad left their geting a divorce." He hugged you and said "we'll make it through this together don't worry everything will be ok." You nodded happy that you had harry as a brother you knew he would always have your back and be here for you when you needed him the most the rest of the day you guys watched movies.