The boys surprise you at your high school graduation

*18 in all*

Louis: you were graduating high school today and you wouldn't leave the house because you really wanted the boys there because they are like family to you and the promised to be there Louis said "love you have to understand their busy." You said "I know but they promised me I talked to Harry last night and he said he would be there and I talked to Liam and he said he would be there too and same with Niall." Louis said "love you won't know until you get there."you sighed and said "your right." You guys then got in the car and off to graduation you went you were one of the people that were doing a speech you got up on stage and said "thank you everyone for coming tonight to one of the biggest moments in our lives thank you to our friends and family that are here tonight we are so thankful for you guys helping us get to where we are today we did it guys we made it. I wish my mom was here to watch me but I know she is watching over me and is so proud of me and every thing we made it." Everyone cheered then you went back and sat down in your seat then it was the moment you guys were waiting for they called your name and everyone cheered you looked out and saw your family front row and center you gasped and had the biggest smile on your face when you saw the boys!!! You were so happy after graduation you ran over to the boys and hugged them and said "you guys made it!!!" They said "you really think we would miss the biggest moment in our "sister" life." You smiled happy they made it.

Liam: you were upset when you found out the other boys couldn't make it you get that they were living their dream and they were busy you just wish they would come to this big moment in your life. Graduation was almost over they were calling the names to the people you walked up and got your deploy then the principal said to you "we have a surprise for you they couldn't wait until after and they knew you were upset so I give you one direction." You gasped and ran to the boys and they said "told you we would make it we would never miss this and never let you down." You were so happy, then after they went to their seats you guys threw your caps and the ceremony was over you ran over to the boys and said "I'm so happy you guys made it!!!" They smiled and said "we would have never missed this." You were so happy.

Niall: you were upset because the other boys promised they would be here but they weren't here you were so upset they broke their promise. They called your name and you headed up you looked where your family was and saw the boys you gasped and smiled then after you guys threw your caps off you ran over to the boys and said "I knew you guys would come!!!" They said "we would never break a promise you know that." You said "yeah I know I'm so happy you guys made it!!!" They said "we wouldn't miss this for anything." You smiled happy to have them here and happy to see them again. You were thrilled that they made it you knew you could always count on them.

Harry: you were so upset that the boys couldn't make it to your graduation or that's what you thought little did you know they were backstage waiting for you to get called on stage once your principal called you on stage he said "we have a surprise for you some people who you thought was coming is here come on out one direction." You gasped and had a gaint smile on your face you were so happy you ran over to them and said "you guys made it!!!" They said "of course we did we wouldn't miss it for the world." You were so happy then you headed back to your seat and then you guys got the go to throw your caps so you did that then after you ran over to the boys and hugged and said to Harry "told you they'll show." He smiled and said "I knew they were going to they would never miss this big moment in your life." You smiled happy to have to boys back and happy you get to see them again you were he most happiest girl in the world right now.