He tries to help you with your homework

Harry:(age:12): you walked downstairs and saw Harry and said "hey h can you help me with my math homework?" He said "I'll try." You handed it to him and he looked at it and said "what are teacher teaching you guys these days?" You said "I don't even know." He looked at it but couldn't figure it out he handed it back to you and said "sorry sweetie I can't help you with whatever that is." You said "it's okay I'll just ask the fans or one of my friends."

Then you went back to your room to try and figure out your work.

Liam:(age:15): you were stuck on your English homework you had to write a essay on killer whales but you couldn't find any information in any of the books you have so you went to ask Liam you walked downstairs and saw him and cherly there you said "hey li can you help with my essay for English?" He said "I'll try what is it about?" You said "killer whales." He said "um I don't know anything about them sorry love." You said "it's fine I'll look online." You went back up to your room and went on your computer and looked it up.

Louis:(age:13): you were stuck on your social studies homework so you went to ask for help and thankful Louis was home you went over to him and said "hey Lou can you help me with my social studie home work?" He said "I'll try let me see." You handed it to him and he looked it over and said "I know none of this sorry love." You said "it's fine I'll ask a friend." He said "okay." You went up to your room and text your friends for help.

Niall:(age:14): you had no idea what to do for your science homework you went downstairs to ask someone for help you found Niall and said "hey ni can you help me with my science homework?" He said "I'll try." You handed to him and he said "dam I don't  remember learning any of this." You said "neither do I." He said "sorry love I don't know any of this."you said "it's fine I'll ask a friend or look it up online." You went back to your room and texted your friends if they knew the answers.