Your nudes get leaked online

Louis:(age:16): ever since your mom died you have became a rebel you've been not listening to a word Louis said and you've been doing other stuff too that you shouldn't be doing. You've been sending nudes to boys that you knew and that were in your school now you never thought they would get on twitter but some how they did you gasped when you saw them and started panicing because you knew Louis and the boys were going to kill you if they saw these and their on twitter all the time so you knew one of them would see them. You tweeted saying "guys take this down please I don't want my brother seeing them he'll murder me." One fan said "to late he saw them already and isn't happy about it." You goraned as you heard foot steps coming up the stairs he looked at you fuming and said "hand over your phone to me now your not see this phone for 7 months and no friends over either you are grounded until I un ground you. You took this way to far change your act or your going to live with Dad understand." You nodded and handed him your phone you were grounded for 6 long months you learned your lesson.

Liam:(age:17): now a couple of boys wanted pictures of your boobs so you sent them to them because you thought no one else would see them so no big deal right but boy we're you wrong. They ended up posting them on twitter you said to them"not cool guys not cool." They said "the whole world loves them." You sighed and said "I'm going to be dead because my brother saw the pictures." They said "our bad." You glared at them and then you waited for your brother to come up once he came up you handed him your phone he said "6 months and no friends over and you better never send any of these again ok?" You said "yeah got it." He said "your grounded until I un ground you." You said "ok." It ended up being for 7 months.

Niall:(age:15):now you and your friends knew better not to take nudes but then one day your friend wanted to take them because a couple of boys you know wanted them and they were sexy so you guys went along with it thinking it was no big deal because no one else would see it but with your luck your friend by accident posted it on twitter and all the fans saw it and the one person you never would want to see them did niall. He came marching up the stairs your friends ran out of your room and left you handed him your phone and he said "for as long as I say you aren't allowed to have friends over and your grounded for as long as I said never ever do this again do you understand me?" You said "yeah." You ended up grounded for 8 months you learned your leasson.

Harry:(age:18): now you were a styles you did everything right and you were perfect right that was you but then one day your best guy friend decided to dare you to send him a nude and you were debating but then you did and some how it got out and it was on twitter you goraned knowing you were dead because your brother would see it and be supper pissed at you. And he did see it he marched angrily up the stairs you handed him your phone and he said "for as long as I say and no friends and your grounded for as long as I say and never do this again I thought you were smarting than this." You said "I'm but my friend dared me to do it." He said "well don't do everything your friends tell you to do." Then he left you were grounded for 6 months you definitely learned your leasson you never did that again.