He does your make up

Louis:(age:12): none of your sisters were home only Louis and you really wanted someone to do your make up because you were going out with your friends you walked downstairs and saw Louis and the boys and said "hey Louis can you do my make up for me please?" He said "I'll try." You got your make up and brought it to him he started doing it and it didn't turn out as bad as you thought it would it actually came out good you where shocked and said "wow your actually good thanks bro." He said "well thank you I try and no problem sis."

Then you left and went out with your friends they even thought your make up was good.

Liam:(age:13): you lived with your brother and you wanted him to do a makeover on you. You walked downstairs and saw him and Cheryl and said to Liam "can you do my make up?" He said "I'll try." You got your make up and he started doing it he smiled and started laughing when he was done you looked in the mirro and laughed and said "not that bad but I do look like a clown." He laughed and said "I tried." You just laughed and then took a picture and posted it everywhere and everyone loved it.

Niall:(age:14): you were making a YouTube video and you were doing the brother do your make up tag and Niall was doing your make when he was done you looked in the mirror and it was actually not that bad you said "wow." He said "like it?" You said "yeah it actually isn't that bad good job bro." He said "thanks."

Then you finished the video and posted it you got a lot of views on it.

Harry:(age:15): you broke you wrist to you couldn't do your make up and harry being the oh so helpful brother he is said he would do it for you. You were nervous but then when he was done you gasped because it actually didn't look that bad you were surprised you said "wow." He said "like it." You said "I love it thank you." He said "no problem sis now let's get you to school." He drove you to school and everyone loved your makeup.