The day after your parents die

Louis:(age:14): you woke up at 10:00 today and just laid in your bed. You didn't move from your bed all day. Then Louis and and the boys came in Louis brought you food you looked at it and said "thanks but I'm not hungry." He said "you have to eat something love." You took a couple bites of the food then you and the boys cuddled and watched movies the rest of the day you knew they would be here to help you though this tough time.

Liam:(age:15): you didn't go to school you just sat in your room all day on your computer you didn't eat anything and you were starving but you really didn't want to get out of your room you didn't want to see all the kids with their parents because that will just make you miss yours more.

Then there was a knock on your door it was Liam cherly and the boys. They brought you food you said "thank gosh you guys are life savers ." Liam chuckled and said "no problem sis we'll always be here for you." He hugged you and the rest of the day we just watched movies and talked.

Niall:(age:16): you were out with your friends to get your mind off of it. But what broke you was when you saw kids with their parents you couldn't do it you went to the bathroom and just broke down you called Niall and he picked up on the first ring but it wasn't Niall it was Harry he said "were are you we're coming to get you." You said "I'm at the mall in the bathroom." He said "we'll be there soon." When they came you went to the car quickly and they took you home you just sat on the couch the rest of the day and watch tv with the boys.

Harry:(age:17): you were spending the day with the boys. You were in the studio when you guys were walking out you saw a little kid with her mom and dad you sighed it remind you of your parents you got in the car and you guys headed home and you guys watched movies the rest of the day and you cried when you got home Harry knew this was hard for you it was hard for him too but he had to be strong for you. He had to be there for you. You knew the boys were going to help you through this.