Harry bsm

Harry's pov
I was home with the boys just thinking about my 19 year old sister yn who is in the army I worry a lot about her because she is so young. I was so worried about her. My phone rung I picked it up and said "hello." The person on the other line said "is this Harry styles?" I said "yes this is him." The person said "your sister yn got hurt while she was in war she's at st Thomas hospital in London." I said "I'll be right there." I got my shoes on and ran out of the house without explaining to the boys I hopped in my car and drove to the hospital. I got there and parked the car and I ran into the hospital and said "yn styles." The person said "on the second floor in room 209." I took the elevator to the second floor I found her room and walked in and saw her awake laying in her bed. I walked over to her bed and said "hey sis." She said "hey h." I said "what happened?" She said "I got shot in my lower back and they think I won't be able to walk again even with the surgery that I went through they said I have a low chance of walking again."I hugged her the doctor came in and said "she can go home but she has to come back and get therapy if that will help her to walk it might give her a greater chance." I said "okay thank you." I helped her get in a wheel chair and I wheeled her out to my car. I helped her get into the car and we drove back to my house where the boys were. I parked the car and helped her out I helped her out of the car and brought her inside. The boys said hi to her and said they are happy she's a live and well. Tomorrow was her first day of therapy.

*7 months later*

                            Your pov
I after many months of therapy I can finally walk again I was so happy today I was going to surprise Harry and the boys they were all at Liam's house I called a cab and it took me to Liam's house. I paid the guy and got out I walked up to the front door and knocked harry answered surprised that I was walking he had a huge smile on his face and said "your walking." I said "yeah." He hugged me and so did the other they were so happy that I could walk again they knew I could do it I knew I could do it I was so happy.