Chapter Fifty-Four

Okay, so I'm starting something new. I'm one of those writers that I have to have a ton on my plate or I get bored. I doplan on finishing all of my WIPs, but I wanted to try something different. Anyhow, this will be a drabble-ish fic. My chapters will be a thousand words or less, unless the chapters lend themselves to something longer (i.e., a lemon...). We're also going to be switching back and forth, every five chapters between our two favorite characters, Edward and Bella...

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

On with it!

Chapter Fifty-Four

BPOV

Edward made my plate and hand fed me my dinner. We were sitting on at the kitchen table, with me balanced on his knee. His rationale was that he wanted to ensure my health and well-being. His right hand fed me while the left was squeezing my ass. I never knew my butt was directly correlated to my health. He wasn't letting me go and I was honestly okay with it. After I ate, we went down to my media room. I tossed in a movie while Edward got comfortable. He was still moving stiffly.

"Stay there," I said, kissing his nose. Darting up the stairs, I grabbed my handy heating pad. It was rare that I got a period, but when I did, I got horrible cramps. I lived with my heating pad when I got those. Back in the media room, I straddled Edward's waist as I plugged in the heating pad.

"Are you going to stay there, beautiful?" he asked.

"You're injured, Edward. I don't want to further your injury. I just didn't want you to move while I plugged this in," I said, giving him an impish grin.

"It's my back that hurts. Not my..." he trailed off, his lips finding the sensitive skin behind my ear while he pulled my body flush to his manhood. I melted against him. You're not ready for sex. And he IS injured.

"Lean forward," I replied breathily. He did, his lips moving down my neck. I stuffed the heating pad behind him, focusing on his lower back which was where his injury was located. "Good?"

"Perfect," he breathed. His palms slid up my back and he caressed my skin. I shuddered. "Your skin is so soft, Bella. I lovetouching you."

"You have no idea what it feels with you touching me," I breathed, taking his face in my hands and kissing him deeply. Our tongues tangled languidly as his hands continued their sensual trek along my back, shoulders and arms. My fingers were twined in his soft but very messy hair. We were losing ourselves to the kiss when my cell phone rang from the cocktail table. I reluctantly pulled away, picking it up. "It's my dad."

"You called him?" Edward asked.

I nodded, curling to Edward's side. "Let me just take this and I'll tell you," I said, putting my head on Edward's shoulder. I swiped my finger across the screen. "Hey, Charlie."

"Did I wake you? Shit, I did. I forgot about the time difference. It's only eight here," Charlie rambled.

"Dad, I wasn't asleep. Getting ready, but not asleep," I chuckled. "What's up?"

"I checked my schedule and I can fly out to visit you for your birthday, Bella," Charlie said.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah," he answered. "I'm planning on taking a week off. I don't have to stay with you the entire time, but..."

"Dad, you can stay," I said, threading my fingers with Edward's. He kissed my forehead, smiling crookedly. "Just send me your itinerary and I'll pick you up. I'm looking forward to it. Really."

"Me, too, Bella," he breathed. "I'll let you go to sleep. I'll keep the time difference in mind when I talk to you tomorrow. I love you, baby girl."

"Love you, too, Dad." Hanging up the phone, I snuggled further into Edward's embrace.

"What happened?" he asked after a few moments of quiet.

"My mom told him that I didn't want anything to do with him and she spent his child support money on her gambling habit," I explained. "It's a lot more detailed but I don't want to really get into it. Not today. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. You know?"

"I'm sorry that your mom hurt you again," Edward said, cupping my chin. "If I ever see her or this James douche, I will be hard-pressed to not kick their asses."

"Get in line," I snorted derisively. "I get first dibs at causing both of them major bodily harm. No jury would ever convict me."

"They'd probably applaud you," he said, kissing me sweetly. "I'm happy that you reconnected with your father, beautiful and I can't wait to meet him. Parents love me."

"We'll just have to wait and see, Lieutenant," I quipped, wrapping my arms around his waist.

A/N: Leave me some! I'd appreciate it greatly!

Top of Page