Chapter One Hundred Eleven

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

On with it!

Chapter 111

BPOV

"Isabella Marie Swan, I know I have loved you since the moment we first met. There was a quiet strength hidden behind your wary exterior. You opened your heart to me, giving me that second chance to prove to you that not all men are monsters. You allowed me to show you what a good man should do for the woman that he loves more than his own life. Every day, you give me a reason to smile, to get up and to live my life to the fullest and I can only do that with you. Bella, I love you. With my whole heart and soul, I love you. I want to wake up every morning in your arms and fall asleep every night, holding you. I want to kiss your lips. I want to share my heart with you. I want to get married, have a family and a dog. I want to be with you. Always. Bella, my Bella, will you marry me?"

My heart was thumping so loudly, I almost didn't hear Edward's sweet words. He was kneeling in front of me, grasping my hands like I would disappear. His green eyes were filled with so much hope, devotion, and love. Every amazingly sweet gesture he ever did for me was dwarfed by this proposal. My heart wanted to scream yes. So did my brain.

Logic, however, was yelling at me, saying it was too soon.

Fuck. Logic.

I loved Edward. He was everything that I had ever dreamt of. He was gorgeous, funny, sweet and so kind. The total opposite of him, really. Edward was an angel and I wanted to be with him forever and always.

Then say yes, moron. He's still on his knee and waiting patiently for your answer.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I never imagined this. Ever. Why would I deny myself happiness beyond my wildest dreams? Licking my lips, I caressed his cheek, feeling his own tears. "Edward..." I rasped. "Yes..."

"Yes?!" he squeaked, his evergreen eyes widening in surprise.

"Oh my God, yes!" I breathed, throwing my arms around his neck. He stood up, lifting me off the bench and spinning us around. He was laughing and crying, holding me so tightly. Stopping, he placed me on my feet and took my face into his hands. The look of absolute elation covered his beautiful face and he was crying freely. I reached up, wiping his tears away. "Don't cry, baby."

"I'm so happy," he whispered, pressing his forehead to mine. "Oh! Your ring!"

"You have it?" I asked. He nodded, reaching into the pocket of his tuxedo pants. He opened the box, showing me the exquisite ring inside. "Edward...there are no words. It's...gorgeous." It looked like it was an antique. The metal was white gold or more likely, platinum. The center stone was a large round cut diamond that sparkled beautifully under the twinkling Christmas lights. Surrounding it was a halo of pavé set diamonds. On either side of the center stone were a pair of smaller round diamonds, roughly half the size of the center diamond, also surrounded by pavé diamonds. They traveled down the shank of the ring, encircling the entire band with diamonds. Edward nervously took it out, sliding it onto my left hand. It was like it was made for my finger.

"Perfect," he breathed, raising my hand to his lips and brushing them along the knuckle. "This was my great grandmother's, my mom's mom. She gave it to my dad before she died. She loved my dad, but he had already chosen a ring since he was going to propose without my grandmother's blessing or not. She passed away before he could give it back and my father has been keeping it. Originally, he wanted to give it to Alice, but this is not her style."

"Not at all," I giggled, wriggling my fingers. "She's more sleek and ostentatious."

"Exactly," Edward chuckled. "I searched for a ring for you on Monday. I went to Jeweler's Row, Tiffany's...nothing had anything that I wanted. I knew you deserved something unique and that told a story, not something mass produced. My mom suggested this ring and I knew...I knew you had to have it. We got it cleaned, buffed and sized. Your hands are much more delicate than my great grandmother's. I've been an anxious, fidgety wreck since I picked it up this morning. I was terrified you were going to say no." Blushing, he looked at me. "I thought you were going to say no."

"Edward, I would have been a fool if I had said no. You're it for me, too. I love you," I smiled, taking his face in my hands. "We're going to get married."

"We are, my love," he crooned, dipping me deeply. "Now, I want to kiss my fiancée. May I?"

"You never have to ask, Edward," I breathed, massaging his cheek.

"Good to know, Mrs. Cullen," he purred, covering my mouth with his.

A/N: Do you think I would have had her say no? Pshaw! Now, posted on my blogs and tumblr is her engagement ring, along with the courtyard. Links are up on my profile. You can also find me on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation or on twitter: tufano79. Lemon warning next chapter...just saying...

And then...drama!!!

Leave me some.

Oh, and this chapter was soooooo quick to come together. Fifteen minutes, I kid you not. Toodles!