Chapter One Hundred Seventy-Three

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

*Tissue Alert and Lemon Alert*

Longer chapter, too! ;-)

Chapter 173

BPOV

It was time.

Charlie and I walked slowly to where I was going to get married to the love of my life. The romantic sounds of a string quartet filled the brisk autumn air. I shivered, moving closer to my dad. "You cold, Bells?"

"A little, but it doesn't matter," I said, smiling up at him. "I just can't wait until ..."

"He can't either, Bella. He loves you so much," Charlie breathed, kissing my temple. He reached into his pocket and handed me a handkerchief. I took it, looking down at it. In a masculine script, I saw my dad's initials in blue thread. "Your something blue or something old."

"My blue is my garter, but I don't have anything old. Thank you, Daddy," I whispered, hugging him gently. "I love you."

"Bella, I love you so much. I'm so proud of you," Charlie whispered, his voice cracking. He pulled me into his arms, crying quietly. A few tears snuck past my lashes and I was so grateful that I was wearing waterproof makeup.

"Mr. Swan, Ms. Swan? We're ready for you," the wedding coordinator whispered.

We broke apart. "You ready for this, Bella?" Charlie asked, wiping my face with his thumbs.

"I've never been more ready," I smiled, looking toward to where the altar was. Charlie looped my arm through his, guiding us closer to the altar and closer to my happily ever after.

The sounds of Beyonce's "Halo" filled my ears and everyone stood up as we approached. I could see people from my office, the guys from Edward's firehouse, Leah and Seth's mom, Sue, and a few of his classmates from medical school, surprisingly enough. He wasn't sure if they were coming, but his study group had caravanned to Traverse City. Along with them, Dr. Popper and her husband, along with some of the nurses from the NICU, labor and delivery and the ICU were there, celebrating our nuptials and supporting us in this time of happiness and not grief. As we got closer to the front of the group of people, I closed my eyes and let my emotions flow freely. When I looked up, we were at the altar and it was absolutely gorgeous.

Though, I didn't care about the altar. I only cared about the radiantly smiling man standing to my right. He was wearing the same tuxedo as my father, but his vest and tie were a gleaming white. He looked so handsome, strong and excited as he stared at me, tears brimming in his evergreen eyes.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" asked the justice of the peace when the music stopped.

"I do," Charlie whispered, taking my right hand and kissing it before placing it into Edward's waiting palm. I took a shaky step toward my fiancé, smiling widely as I looked at him. "Take excellent care of her, Edward."

"I promise, Chief," Edward murmured, never taking his eyes off me. Edward threaded his fingers with mine as the officiant began the service.

"We're gathered here today to celebrate the love and union of Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen. I had the pleasure of meeting these two a couple of days ago and to see such adoration flowing between them was an amazing. I've seen many couples in my career, but none as beautiful, loving and devoted as Edward, Isabella and little Marie."