Chapter Sixty-Seven

Okay, so I'm starting something new. I'm one of those writers that I have to have a ton on my plate or I get bored. I doplan on finishing all of my WIPs, but I wanted to try something different. Anyhow, this will be a drabble-ish fic. My chapters will be a thousand words or less, unless the chapters lend themselves to something longer (i.e., a lemon...). We're also going to be switching back and forth, every five chapters between our two favorite characters, Edward and Bella...

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

On with it!

Chapter Sixty-Seven

EPOV

After we went out to eat with Alice, Bella and I went back to her place. She gave me another stellar massage after she invited me to stay the night. We also spent a fair amount of time making out and groping each other over our clothes. Well, erm, rather over Bella's clothes. I kept my shirt off because Bella's soft hands on my skin ignited me in a way that I never experienced. Plus, she loved touching me.

The next morning, Bella was up early. She told me to sleep in but that she had to do some work on a couple of websites before the party. I nodded, clutching her pillow and falling back asleep. A couple hours of later, I felt soft lips gliding over my torso. I moaned quietly, shifting on the bed. Cracking open my eyes, I saw Bella perched on my lap, kissing my chest. "You are a vixen," I said, my voice raspy.

"You look sexy in my bed," she purred, kissing up my neck and nibbling on my ear. Her hands slid down my body, lightly scratching my nipples. I moaned, turning my head to kiss her lips. She eagerly accepted my kiss, grinding her body on mine. Iwas already experiencing morning wood but feeling her heat press against me made me even harder. "Were you dreaming ofme?" she asked, her brown eyes sparkling.

"Always, baby," I cooed, my hands finding her ass and squeezing slightly. She bit her lip, smiling seductively. She traced my face with her fingertip while she rolled over my now painful arousal.

"I want to try something," she whispered, kissing my nose.

"Anything, Bella," I whispered back. She blushed, sitting up slightly. She was wearing a tight camisole, outlining her bare breasts and her slender, sexy body. Looking directly at me, she fingered the hem of her shirt. Blowing out a breath, she lifted the shirt up, revealing her toned stomach. She pulled it completely over her head. Her eyes were shut and she was trembling slightly. I kept my eyes on her face. It was a challenge because all I wanted to do was look at her gorgeous body and take her perfect breasts into my mouth. Tenderly, I ran my hands up and down her arms. She relaxed, opening her eyes and giving me a sheepish grin. "You're so beautiful, love."

"So are you," she murmured. "Can you touch me?" I nodded, sitting up to enfold her into a warm embrace. Our bare chests were touching and I was almost giddy that I was able to touch as well as see her silky, beautiful porcelain skin. I kissed her, barely brushing my lips with hers. My fingers grazed her back, running up along her spine. Moving my mouth down her neck, I tasted the sweet spot behind her ear as my fingers traced her ribs. Bella was whimpering, grinding on top of me. "Fuck, Edward...so soft..."

"Does it feel good, love?" I growled lowly, my palm cupping her shoulder and easing down her midline.

"Yes," she breathed, her body bucking as I passed just between her breasts. "I'm so wet, Edward." Her fingers threaded in my hair. "More, please..."

"Tell me," I panted in her ear. "What do you want, baby?" She wrapped her tiny hand around my wrist and guided it to her pert breast. Palming it gently, I massaged her chest and rolled her dusty rose nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "Like this, love?"

"Uhmmmhmmm," she groaned, rocking further into my cock. "Taste me?"

I bit back a moan, kissing down her neck and bending her slightly backwards. Her skin was salty and spicy, perfectly Bella and even better than I imagined. Wrapping my lips around her nipple, I swirled my tongue over it. Bella grunted, arching her back to press her breast further into my mouth. My other arm was wrapped around her waist, but I wanted to touch her where she was grinding on my lap. I could feel her wetness through her shorts and my boxers. I looked up at her, making sure she wasn't uncomfortable. Her head was thrown back as she undulated sexily. "Yes, baby," she gasped.

"Do you want more?" I asked, hoping that she would say yes. "Can I make you come?" She looked at me, her eyes filled with trepidation and lust. "Please, Bella...I want to feel you." She nodded, her arms wrapping around my neck. My lips found hers and I rolled us on the bed so I was hovering over her. Bella squeaked, blushing a brilliant red but smiling softly. "If it becomes too much, let me know and I'll stop, Bella."

"I trust you, but the shorts stay on," she whispered. I nodded as I slid off to the side. Kissing her softly and sweetly, my hand caressed every inch of her torso, toying with the waistband of her tiny shorts. I dipped my fingers underneath her shorts. Bella gasped but relaxed almost immediately. My hand moved further into her shorts and I felt her soft curls. I pulled back, staring into her eyes. "I'm okay. Your touch feels so good."

"I'll never hurt you, Bella," I said, kissing her lips softly. "I love you."

She smiled softly, gently pulling on my neck so she could deepen our kiss. My fingertips toyed with the soft hair at the apex of her thighs before I moved to cup her sex. I was kind of shocked that she wasn't wearing any panties, but was thrilled in the same respect, too. I was finally touching her, feeling her body. I inched my hand further between her legs and I felt how wet she was. Drenched was a more appropriate term. My fingers were coated with her arousal that seeped from her body. Using that wetness, I circled my finger on her clit. Bella moaned in my mouth, draping one of her legs over my hips. Her body was open to me and allowed me more room to maneuver. Secretly, I wished I could see her pussy, taste her sweetness, but Bella wasn't ready.

Languidly, I felt her body. She was soft, wet, sexy and needy. I also loved the fact that she felt like a woman. She wasn't waxed bare from what I could gather. I loved feeling her clit under my fingertips. It was hard and pulsing from my ministrations. Bella bit my lip, staring up at me. "I need more," she commanded, a subtle growl in her tone. "Inside...I want you inside."

Keeping my eyes on hers, I slid my fingers along her slit before pressing my middle finger inside of her. Bella whimpered, her brow furrowing as she arched further into my hand. She was so tight, gripping my finger with every inch of her pussy. "Like that, love?" I asked, slowly pumping it in and out.

"Fuck," she spat, her fingers tugging on my hair. "Your fingers are so long, Edward. So fucking good..."

"You feel even better," I said, adding another finger inside of her. "I can't wait until I can see you. Taste you. Make love to you."

"Oh, God," she whispered, rocking against my hand. "Yessssss..."

Her arousal was pouring out of her, coating my fingers and palm. I could feel her walls around my fingers, clenching them almost uncomfortably. I curled my fingers, massaging the spongy spot inside of her. Bella was writhing in my arms, whimpering and pleading for more. My lips were pressed to her neck, tasting her sweet skin. She was a siren, a sex goddess begging and yearning for her release. I was ready and willing to give it to her. "Just feel. Let go, love. I'm here. I'll always be here. Come, Bella..."

With a full body shudder, she screamed silently, her fingers digging into my back as her muscles between her legs pulsated around my hand. I watched as she jerked, panting with each wave of pleasure that I had given her. When she calmed, she curled to my side. I slid my hand out of her shorts, tasting her release on my fingers. She did taste as sweet as I had hoped and I was counting the moments when I could taste it directly from the source, since that was my favorite thing to do to a woman. Lick her sex and kiss her between her legs, bringing her untold pleasure from my mouth.

Speaking of which, Bella's soft lips found my neck and she purred contentedly. Her hands slid down my body as she captured my ear in her lips. "Your turn..."

A/N: Holla! Lemonade!!! To be continued in the next chapter...but hand job or blow job? O.o Leave me some!

Top of Page