Chapter One Hundred Fifty-Five

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

Chapter 155

BPOV

By the time I got home, after a filling dinner from the tiny Italian bistro around the corner from the bridal boutique, I was exhausted but anxious to see my fiancé. I had a lot of leftovers from the bistro and I knew that Edward and I would be eating well for a couple of days. Alice helped me upstairs, carrying my bags from our lingerie shopping spree inside. Inside, the house was lit lowly. Fake candles were flickering all around the house, casting it in a romantic, seductive glow. "Oooh, Edward is trying to romance you," Alice snickered. "Come on. Let's get you changed into your sexy, midnight blue lingerie."

I gave Alice a sharp look, but she pulled me gently into the bathroom on the main floor. She helped me change into a midnight blue chemise that framed my growing belly. Alice smirked as she pulled my sundress back over my body. "Have fun, Bella," she snickered. "I know that you and Edward haven't had a chance to ... you know ... since the accident. I also know that Edward isn't medically cleared yet, but I know that tonight will be everything that you both need."

"Me, too," I said, blushing deeply. "Thank you for today. It was a lot of fun."

"The dress shopping, yes, but you seemed distracted at dinner," Alice said, frowning slightly. "Is everything okay?"

I waved her off, not wanting to tell her that I was having paranoid delusions that my ex-boyfriend was following me. Were they delusions, Bella? James is STILL out there. "I'm okay, Alice. Just getting deciding on a wedding dress finally reminded me that the wedding is coming sooner than we think. I have a lot to do."

"Okay," Alice said. Her voice sounded like she didn't believe me, but she dropped it. "If you need help, call me, Bella. I love you and want to make sure that everything goes off without a hitch." She hugged me, kissing my cheek.

"Love you, too," I responded. "Thank you for everything today."

She smirked crookedly before heading out the door. I locked it behind her before climbing up the stairs, following the path of flickering flameless candles. When I got upstairs, I found Edward in our bedroom, sitting on our bed. He was dressed in all black and his eyes were burning with desire that I hadn't seen in months. He looked dangerous and oh, so sexy. He gave me a seductively slow grin. "Someone's been a naughty girl," he purred.

"What do you mean?" I asked, arching a brow.

Edward pulled out my vibrator from behind his back and waved it. "I know that we've not been intimate, but surely you have not resorted to this."

I blushed, dropping my gaze to my feet. "Um, well?"

"Does it feel as good as me?" Edward asked, his voice as smooth as silk. His eyes were twinkling while he licked his lips hungrily.

"No," I answered honestly. "Nothing feels as good as you."

He gave me a penetrating stare. "I want to run a little experiment, Bella," he said lowly, his voice hypnotic. "I want to see you use this."

"What?" I asked, my eyes popping open.

"I want to see you use this," he repeated slowly. "Then, I want to make love to your pussy with my fingers and tongue. We'll see which you prefer." I whimpered, my panties flooding with need. "Do you want this?" He got up and circled me like a hunter circling his prey. I nodded. "Good. Now, take off your clothes, my love."