Chapter One Hundred Fifty-Four

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

Chapter 154

BPOV

"Do you want innocent and demure or sexy and horny?" Alice asked as she drove toward downtown. We were stopping at some high-end lingerie boutique. Alice wanted to get me some new goodies since she had this strong feeling that I was going to get some action tonight. Action that did not require my own fingers or vibrator. I had to resort to using them when Edward was at physical therapy. It felt empty, but it got me off.

Empty is the wrong word. I felt like I was cheating on my fiancé. Granted, BOB was a poor substitute for the real thing, but the constant horny feeling abated after I fucked myself stupid with my vibrator.

"Bella? Bella! You're spacing out, girl," Alice said, taking my hand.

"Sorry. Just ..." I trailed off, blushing a deep crimson.

"Sexy and horny," Alice giggled, parking her car in a garage. "Something blue, skimpy and crotchless. Edward will not know what to do with you."

"You are such a little devil," I snickered.

"I'm a devil that is going to help you get laid. Kind of," Alice replied, pointing to an elegant boutique. "This is my friend, Valeria's shop. We went to fashion school together and she knows her shit when it comes to lingerie. Victoria's Secret? Psssh! Valeria knows all and she'll set you up." We spent about an hour in shop, buying a lot of lingerie. Most of it was for me, but some was for Alice and her Jazzy.

Once we were done, we went to another shop in the same building, up a few floors. It was a private wedding boutique, owned by another one of Alice's fashionista friends. Pedro, an up and coming wedding dress designer. He also gave Alice some space to work on her designs as well since his shop took up an entire floor of building. Esme and Leah were already there, speaking with Pedro, who held an armful of dresses draped over his arm. "Mia Alice!" he squealed when he saw her. He turned to me, taking one of my hands. "Is this the beautiful bride?"

"Yes it is, Pedro," Alice smiled, putting our bags down. "Pedro, this is my best friend, Isabella Swan, soon-to-be Isabella Cullen. Bella, this is one of my closest friends from high school and fashion school, Pedro. He's so important that he doesn't have a last name."

"I'm one of a kind," Pedro smirked. "So, Alice told me about your nuptials and your baby. Congratulations, by the way." Pedro gave me a hug, kissing my cheek. "You're beautiful and I know that with me and Alice, you will be the most gorgeous bride."

"What about me?" Alice chirped, frowning amusedly.

"You'll be the most gorgeous bride of 2016," Pedro amended, giving her a warm hug. "Now, obviously with the baby belly, Leah is going to be your model?"

"Yeah," I blushed. "Leah is built like me except I've got smaller boobs."

"Not now, you don't," Leah snickered. "Those knockers are huge!"

"Baking a human," I snorted, gesturing to my belly.

"I think you look radiant, Bella," Esme said warmly. "And my breasts got as big, if not bigger with each of my pregnancies. I was sad when they went away." She guided me to a lavish couch with an array of finger foods on an ornate table. "Alice, you'll help Leah? I need to make sure my granddaughter is getting fed." She made me a plate, handing it to me and wrapping her arm around my shoulders.