Chapter Sixty

Okay, so I'm starting something new. I'm one of those writers that I have to have a ton on my plate or I get bored. I doplan on finishing all of my WIPs, but I wanted to try something different. Anyhow, this will be a drabble-ish fic. My chapters will be a thousand words or less, unless the chapters lend themselves to something longer (i.e., a lemon...). We're also going to be switching back and forth, every five chapters between our two favorite characters, Edward and Bella...

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

On with it!

Chapter Sixty

EPOV

"Edward, I'll just take this stuff upstairs," Bella said, eyeing the woman approaching me. "Do you want back up?"

"If I'm not up in ten minutes, send down Emmett," I said, glaring at the unwelcome guest. "Thank you, beautiful." Bella smiled, balancing six pizzas and two bags of food. She got on the elevator. Her eyes narrowed as the doors slid shut.

"Mousy little thing."

"Shut the fuck up, Irina," I snapped. "What do you want?"

"Well, the rumor mill was all a-titter that you were dating someone. That you had a girlfriend," Irina said coldly. "You're not going to crawl back to me?"

"That would be a no," I said, giving her a wicked grin, sarcasm dripping from my tone. "Irina, you're banned from this building. I broke it off with you because of what you did to me. Why does it matter that I have a girlfriend? Did you think that I was going to get back with you? After finding you in my bed with three guys? You're deluded."

"I'm prettier than her," Irina said, crossing her arms over her obviously surgically enhanced breasts.

"I beg to differ, but I'm not going to argue. You have thirty seconds to get the fuck out of my building before I call the cops," I said, pressing the button of the elevator.

"For what? It's a free country."

"It's a secured building and you were not invited in," I sighed. "Trespassing."

"Well, if you get bored with your little mouse, you know where to find me," Irina said, turning on her heel. "I miss you, Edward."

"The feeling is not mutual," I growled, watching as she slipped out of the lobby, waving at me with her fingertips. I went up to Emmett's floor, feeling unsettled. Irina was obviously crazy to think that I was going to get back with her. And how did she know about a girlfriend? Rosalie hated Bella's guts but we weren't dating at that point, just building a friendship.

Tanya...

Tanya and Irina...they're connected. How?

Getting out of the elevator, I walked to Emmett's condo. "I was just about to come down for reinforcements, Ed! What did Voldemort have to say?"

"Bullshit," I snorted. Bella handed me a beer. I pulled her to my side, nuzzling her cheek. "She thinks that I should go back to her."

"Are you?" Jacob asked, giving my girlfriend a surreptitious look.

"Fuck no! She is a skank. I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole with Emmett's dick," I shuddered.

"I resent that, Edward Anthony," Emmett said with his mouth full of pizza.

"Why would she come back now?" Alice asked from her perch on Jasper's lap.

"She made some big to do about the fact that I had moved on and that I was in a relationship," I said, looking down at Bella. Igave her a concerned grin. She elbowed me before wrapping her arms around my waist. "I think that she found out from Tanya."

"Why do you think that?" Tyler asked. "Tanya is a nurse and Irina is some buyer for a department store. Two different realms of personalities."

"Sisters? Cousins? Related somehow?" I shrugged. "I don't know, but her coming back is squicking me out."

"Perhaps you need a restraining order," Bella suggested.

"They wouldn't grant it. She didn't threaten me or my family. She's just a gnat," I grumbled. "A whorish gnat, but obnoxious just the same."

"You two got some crazy exes," Emmett said, pointing to Bella and me.

"Uh, so do you," Bella snorted. "Your shit was covered in paint and bleach because your ex had a hissy fit because I was 'flirting' with Edward."

"Burn!" Jake laughed, tossing a beer cap at Emmett's shoulder.

"Enough talking about psycho exes," I said, laughing it off. "Let's finish painting up your condo so I can personally soak in my bathtub. My back is fucking killing me."

A/N: We're switching gears to Bella next chapter...perhaps some lemony action? Leave me some!

Top of Page