Chapter Sixty-Four

Okay, so I'm starting something new. I'm one of those writers that I have to have a ton on my plate or I get bored. I doplan on finishing all of my WIPs, but I wanted to try something different. Anyhow, this will be a drabble-ish fic. My chapters will be a thousand words or less, unless the chapters lend themselves to something longer (i.e., a lemon...). We're also going to be switching back and forth, every five chapters between our two favorite characters, Edward and Bella...

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

On with it!

Chapter Sixty-Four

BPOV

Edward made sure that the door was locked and Alice-proof. Meaning, he used the chain. His sister was notorious for just strolling in to make herself coffee. He didn't want us to be interrupted or disturbed by Alice. I nervously crawled on the bed, picking at a random invisible fuzz on the comforter. The distinct scent of IcyHot hung in the air.

"Whoa, that's pungent," he laughed. I nodded, giggling quietly. He darted into the hallway, grabbing a couple of jar candles. "I had to hide these while Emmett was around. He'd tease me relentlessly because I'm a pussy with candles." He handed me one and I noticed it was one of my favorite scents from Yankee Candle, Paradise Spice. "You're not the only one with an addiction." He lit a few candles around the room before flipping off the lights. "Now, we have ambience and losing the scent of a locker room." He got into bed, laying on his side, facing me. I was still sitting up, my fear overwhelming me. "You okay?"

"Just panicking," I tittered. "What if you don't like this?" I gestured to my body.

"Bella, come here, love," he said as he tugged on my hand. I lay down next to him, staring at a birth mark on his chest. "You are beautiful, sexy and strong. I won't push you into doing something that you are not comfortable doing. If you want clothes to stay on, then they stay on. You're in control, Bella."

I trembled, moving closer to his warm body. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "I want more. I used to be so confident in the bedroom. I knew what I wanted and I went for it. Now?"

"You're gun shy," he said, cupping my chin. "I promise I'll never hurt you, love. Ever. I want to make you feel good. I want totaste your soft skin and feel you as you come for me. I want to make love to you, erasing every memory of James from your mind. Replacing those memories with ones of someone who truly cares about you. Of someone who loves you."

"What?" I breathed. I looked up at him, shocked at his admission. "What did you say?"

"I love you, Bella," he smiled crookedly. "I don't expect you to say it back, but I can't deny it. I want to show you how much I love you; how much I want you. If you let me."

Tears filled my eyes. It had been so long since I'd heard anyone say that they loved me. Charlie said it, but I think it was just a reflex reaction. Renee never did. James never said the words, only the phrase, 'you know I do, too,' after I said that I loved him. Grams was the only one who gave me love without any sort of price hanging over it.

"Baby, don't cry. I didn't mean to make you cry," Edward frowned, wiping my tears away.

"I'm sorry," I sniffled, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pressed my lips to his. His hands moved down my back, pulling me closer to his body. Our kisses were soft, reverent, sweet and loving.

"Do not apologize," he said, his voice deep and raspy as he kissed my ear. I whimpered, my fingers massaging his scalp. "Just let me love you." He looked at me and his eyes were tender, not crazed or angry like I was used to. "You're in control, Bella. What do you want? More kisses? I'll kiss you forever."

"T-T-T-Touch me?" I choked out. I guided his hand under my shirt. "It stays on." He smiled softly, his mouth moving back tomine as his fingers glided along my belly. His hand was hot and his palms were slightly calloused, probably from the work he did at the fire house. What I didn't expect was how soft his touch was. It was like he was using his fingers to memorize every inch of my torso, from my waistband of my yoga pants to my collarbones.

As he moved his hand up my body, his lips were moving with mine as he held me close to his own body. Just as he reached the underside of my breasts, he stopped. He looked into my eyes. "Can I touch you, love?"

My heart was stammering. He was asking permission, not just taking or forcing. I nodded, biting my lip. Keeping his eyes on me, his large hand gently cupped my bare breast. I shuddered, gripping his neck and pulling his mouth to mine. His thumb caressed my nipple, rolling it and making me extraordinarily wet between my legs. His movements on my chest were slow, deliberate and very gentle. His mouth moved from mine and his hand slid to my other breast as his lips glided down my neck. I whimpered, arching my back, wanting to feel more. He squeezed my breast as he languidly kissed back to my mouth. His tongue eased between my lips and I was lost in him.

His arm slid around my torso and hugged me to his body. His other hand, which was pinned underneath my head, also moved to embrace me. I didn't have an orgasm but I had let him touch me. Burying my head on his shoulder, I snuggled in his arms. I was done. I wasn't ready for clothes to come off. "You did amazing, love," Edward encouraged, holding me to his hard body. In more ways than two. His arousal was caught between his belly and my hips. I smiled against his shoulder, nodding enthusiastically. His arms tightened and he kissed my neck.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"For what?"

"For being gentle," I replied, looking at him. "For letting me lead us." I gulped, brushing his hair back and trailing my fingers down his scruffy face. "For loving me."

"Always, sweet girl," he murmured. "I think I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you. But, you do not need to say it back. If you're not ready, I understand. I just...just wanted you to know."

"I do care deeply for you, but I'm afraid of saying..." I trailed off. "Give me time?"

He smiled softly, kissing me with such tenderness, I thought I would cry. "We have all the time in the world, Bella. I'm not going anywhere."

A/N: He dropped the ILY! OMG! He's awesome. I want a man like him. Just saying...And when do you think she'll say it back? Hmmmm?

Leave me some...

Top of Page