Chapter Ninety-Seven

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

On with it!

*Lemon Alert*

Chapter Ninety-Seven

EPOV

Carrying Bella into the bedroom, I gently lay her onto the bedspread. Kissing her soft, red lips, my hands explored her nearly naked body, reveling the softness of her creamy skin. Her tiny fingers moved to my tuxedo shirt, making quick work of the tiny buttons. Almost impatiently, she pushed my tuxedo jacket and shirt over my shoulders. I shrugged out of them, letting them fall onto the ground. Alice would probably be pissed. My tuxedo was Dior and Alice had it custom tailored for me.

I didn't care. I had the love of my life that I had to make love to. My priority was her. Always her.

My tux could be dry cleaned later.

My lips moved down the elegant column of her neck. Bella moaned. "Edward, I need you," she begged.

"You have me, love," I whispered. "I will always be here for you. I promise."

"Make love to me," she said, her voice soft and gentle, but the underlying want clear beneath her tender tone. Her hands slid down my bare torso, unbuckling my belt. With nimble fingers, my pants were loosened and we both worked at pushing them down over my hips. I wanted to spend the night worshipping Bella, but when I heard her needy plea, that flew out the window. I had to be inside of her, making love to my girl.

Hooking my thumbs on her barely-there panties, I drew them down her long legs. The scent of her arousal hit me hard, unblocked by the barrier of her thong. She was dripping and it was all for me. I had to have a taste. One taste. Crouching on my knees, I drew Bella to the edge of the bed. With a languid lick, I tasted her sweet pussy. Her sweet, tangy flavor burst on my tongue. My mouth kissed her sex fervently, tasting every inch of her leaking core. Bella's fingers threaded in my hair, tugging harshly on the strands. With each tug, it went straight to my dick. I tried to ignore it, focusing all of my attention to the decadence before me.

"Fuck!" Bella screamed, her hips rocking against me. "Edward...feels so good...hmmmm!" Her utterings encouraged my movements between her legs. I could feel her arousal dripping down my chin and onto the bedspread. She was so wet. Eagerly, I lapped every bit she had to offer. Her taste was the best aphrodisiac. "Edward! I'm...FUCK! So close! So close! Don't stop!" I increased my movements, flicking her clit with renewed fervor. Her body was a heap of uncontrollable limbs. With harsh buck of her hips, a gush of her arousal coated my tongue. I could feel her pussy quake beneath my lips and I knew she was in the midst of a powerful orgasm. With another scream, Bella collapsed onto the bed, her limbs boneless and her chest heaving from exertion.

I pressed gentle kisses to her belly, moving up her slick body. Once I was hovering over her, she pulled my face to hers, kissing me deeply, plunging her tongue inside my mouth. I groaned at her exuberance. Her legs wrapped around my waist, moving closer to her body. Rolling, I straddled her over my waist, never breaking our kiss. My cock was caught between our bodies, pressed against my stomach. Bella rolled her body, coating my arousal with hers. Grasping her hips, I gently lifted her and guided the head of my dick to her waiting sex. Staring into her hooded eyes, I gasped quietly when she enveloped me in her warmth. Her slick heat was all around me, clenching me tightly. "Bella," I rasped.

She smiled softly down at me, sitting up. She weaved her fingers through mine, sinuously riding me. She looked like a goddess, a mythical creature brought down to this earth to give me everything I ever wanted. I never wanted to let her go. She was it for me. I knew this. She knew this. I just needed to make it official. Not now, though. I wanted to find her a gorgeous, one-of-a-kind ring for my gorgeous, one-of-a-kind girl. Now? Now, I wanted to make my girlfriend lose herself to the pleasure of our love making. My hands moved up her body, gently cupping her breasts. She whimpered, arching into my grasp. Her body was slick with perspiration and her curls were falling around her shoulders like a chocolate waterfall. Bella took one of my hands, cupping her face with it. My thumb caressed her soft, sweet mouth. With a wink, she bit at my finger before falling forward to kiss me deeply, making me fall for her even more.

With another roll of my hips, she was now on her back. I swept her legs up onto my shoulders and I began my own primal dance, filling her with my own need. We stared into each other's eyes while I slid easily in and out of her. Being with her, feeling her from the inside of her body, it was a magical, wonderful experience. Never in my life had I felt this much love for another person. Her beautiful mind, her strong personality and loving soul, they were everything I could have ever dreamed of.

This position, it made everything more intense. I moved deeper within her and she was so tight, wet and wanting. Every thrust, it brought me closer to my own release, but I couldn't do it without her. She was more important. My orgasm was not as critical as making sure that she knew that I valued her needs first. The familiar coil of my impending release was building in my belly. "Bella," I moaned, reaching between her legs and massaging her clit. "Baby, please..."

"I'm there," she murmured, her hands clenching the bedspread. With my hand moving over her sensitive bundle of her nerves, I picked up the pace with my thrusts. I could feel the increase of her wetness from my movements. That, in turn, made me become harder and the burn within me to burn hotter. "Edward, harder!"

"Yes, love," I chanted, my hips moving faster and harder. The sound of our skin slapping was resounding within the room. The scent of sex was thick. My heart was stammering in my chest, beating for this woman and only for her. The coil in my belly was painfully tight, ready to spring. With each thrust, I felt my cock twitch within her tight warmth. I moaned as my body began to quake as my release threatened to explode. Bella's eyes closed as her muscles around me clenched tightly. Her release coating my now painfully hard cock. With another gush, I felt my own coil shatter and I growled like an animal as my own orgasm pumped deep inside of her.

Her legs fell off my shoulders and I collapsed against her, undoubtedly squishing her. Bella didn't complain. In fact, she wrapped her legs and arms around me, keeping me on top of her until our breathing evened out and our hearts stopped stammering. Sliding out of her, I gathered her in my arms and moved us underneath the bedspread. She idly ran her manicured fingers along my stomach. "I am so proud of you, Edward," she whispered in the darkness. "You truly are a hero in every sense of the word." She kissed me sweetly. "You saved me."

"No, you saved yourself," I argued gently. "I was here to love you. And I always will." Bella didn't respond. Looking down at her, she was curled up against my chest and already asleep. Kissing her forehead, I tightened my hold on her. "And you will always be my hero. My strength. For you are the strongest person I know."

A/N: Well???

Leave me some!