Chapter One Hundred Fifty-Six

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

Chapter 156

BPOV

"Well, I hope you're ready for another one because I can't not taste you," Edward purred. "I need to finish my experiment. My mouth is watering at the prospect of tasting your sweet, delectable essence." He picked up my hand, pulling my fingers into his mouth. His tongue swirled around my fingertips and I moaned, my arousal coming anew. "I want to make love to you in the only way I can right now." He removed my fingers from his mouth and crushed his lips against mine. "Let me love you," he whispered against my lips.

"Yes ..." I breathed as his hand slid down my body.

EPOV

Bella's chest was heaving, her pale skin glistening from the remnants of her previous climax. Her breasts were slightly larger with her pregnancy. Her nipples were darker, pebbled with desire. I know that Bella felt like she was huge because of her pregnancy, but her belly was sexily rounded. She was not 'huge' as she put it. My Bella had the glow of a healthy, beautiful pregnant woman. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted to feel her pussy quake around me as I slid inside, but my body was not ready for that. From my own orgasm, I felt shaky and weak. I knew I had pushed it too far, but I was desperate to taste my love.

My fingers traced her breasts, pressing barely there touches to her velvety smooth skin. I gently ran my fingertips along the silvery blue veins in her breasts. Bella was whimpering, her eyes pleading with me. "My Bella, you are a vision of absolute perfection," I whispered, cupping her breast and roughly running my thumb over her nipple. She panted, her eyes pleading with me. "I can't wait to feel your sweet pussy against my tongue."

"Edward," she breathed, her eyes black with want. "Please ..."

"You never have to beg, my love," I said, unbuttoning my shirt. I was still wearing an undershirt since my scars disgusted me. I didn't want to remind my fiancée of the pain I still endured, but I was getting overheated from our explorations. I refused to have this end because of my weakness. I leaned forward, pressing my mouth to Bella's. She eagerly accepted my kiss, nipping playfully at my lips. I slid my tongue inside of her mouth, tangling my fingers into her mess of brown curls. I pulled away, trailing my mouth down the slender column of her neck.

Wrapping my lips around her nipple, I swirled my tongue on her sweet skin. Bella's hands were thrust in my hair, tugging on the strands painfully. I growled lowly, kissing across her chest and nibbling on her succulent flesh. Her legs were rubbing together, looking for friction. I ran my tongue down her stomach, pressing my cheek against it. Our baby must have felt me, kicking against my face. I chuckled lowly, pressing sweet kisses on her belly. I moved further down her body and spread her legs apart. Her pussy was pink, glistening and perfection.

"I've missed this," I purred, licking my lips in anticipation. Bella's hips bucked, spreading her legs further. I ran my hands along her thighs, massaging her muscular legs. With each pass of my hand, I moved the, closer to her dripping folds. My fingers caressed her bare pussy, groaning at how drenched she was. She leaned up, her eyes trained on me as I toyed with her body. I left open-mouthed kisses along her belly as I moved down to her glistening center. With the tip of my tongue, I swiped it from each end of her slit. Bella's legs trembled as a tiny orgasm zipped through her body.

Fuck. Me. She tastes even sweeter.

"Oh, God," Bella moaned, her body flopping back onto the mattress, bucking her hips. I used one of my hands to drape her leg over my shoulder. I pressed kisses along the length of her core before settling my tongue on her clit. I rolled it slowly, relishing her sweet, tart and spicy flavor that was inherently my Bella. I kept my eyes on my fiancée as suckled her clit between my teeth, flicking it with my tongue. Her body reacted and her arousal came anew, spilling down her legs and onto the bed.

"So, what's better, love?" I asked, teasing her pussy with my mouth. "The vibrator or me?"

"Fuck. You. Always you," she panted, her hands gripping the bedding. "Don't stop, Edward. Please?"

I smiled and kissed her center just like I would kiss her mouth. With my other hand, I slid two fingers inside of her tight entrance, growling lowly as I felt her arousal. God damn it. I want to be inside of her. I want to make love to her. Her muscles between her legs clenched around my fingers, reminding me of how she felt when I was making love to her. My tongue slid easily along her folds as I curled my fingertips inside. I found the spot that drove her wild easily, massaging it repeatedly with a soft, insistent action. My hand was covered in evidence of her abundant arousal. Bella had always gotten wet with our sexual experiences, but never this wet.

I pulled my fingers out and kissed down her leaking slit, pressing my tongue inside of her. The flavor was pure, unadulterated Bella. I growled as my hand circled her erect clit. I eagerly tasted her, relishing her essence and wanting to never leave. Despite my previous orgasm, I was as hard as a rock and about to shatter with a second climax. So worth it. Bella was babbling incoherently above me as I feasted off her perfection. Her juices coated my tongue, making me ever harder. Fuck, my cock is going to explode before I could finish her off.

Not that I wanted it to end. It may not be much, but being able to be with her like this meant so much to me. To us. Physical intimacy was not the most important thing in our relationship, but it helped bond Bella and me. It was the final step in our relationship, allowing her to truly trust me and for me to show how much I loved her. I missed it. I hated that James and the injuries he caused forced me to not be able to be with my pregnant, horny fiancée.

"Fuck! Edward, I'm gonna come," she panted, her eyes rheumy with desire and her pale skin flushed beautifully. "Don't stop! Please, don't stop!"

I couldn't stop. I moved my lips to her clit, licking it repeatedly as I pumped my hand inside of her tight pussy. With a shriek, Bella's body reacted and a gush of arousal streamed out of her. I was shocked and amazed as her body quaked with her release. I lapped it up, moaning internally at how delectable it tasted. I kept my mouth on her clit as her body eventually slumped, her limbs boneless and her chest heaving.

I kissed both of her thighs and removed my hand from between her legs. I stiffly got up, my jeans damp from a second orgasm that occurred while I watched Bella succumb to the torrents of her own pleasure. I swiped a pair of shorts and a fresh t-shirt, darting into the bathroom. I wiped myself off and tossed my clothes into the hamper, changing into the clothes I grabbed prior to entering the bathroom. I picked up a wash cloth, dampening it with warm water. Padding out to the bedroom, I cleaned Bella off. She was snoozing, her body heavy from exhaustion. I chuckled, changing her into a pair of my boxer shorts and loose t-shirt. With a great deal of effort, I managed to get her under the covers and caressed her cheek before I went to 'blow out' the electric candles.

Once I was done with the candles, I ate a yogurt before going back upstairs. I brought a water bottle for Bella. She was curled around my pillow, sleeping deeply. I got into the bed, wrapping my body around hers. She sighed, turning in my arms and snuggling underneath my chin. "Edward will protect me ... James go away ..."

"Bella?" I asked, looking down at her. She was dead to the world.

"He was there ... James ... Hmmm, Edward's got a magic tongue," she giggled before burrowing deeper against my chest. "Love you, my Edward. And your tongue."

"I love you, too," I said absently. Where was James and why was Bella thinking that he was nearby? When will this nightmare end? Not. Soon. Enough.

A/N: Sorry ... more drama coming up. I will give you ONE promise. No harm will come to the baby. What do you think will happen? When will James rear his ugly head?

Also, there are some pervy pic teasers on my tumblr. Link for that is in my profile. You can also find me on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation and on twitter: tufano79. I also have a blog, or two. Again, link is in my profile. I'd appreciate some lovin! Thanks mucho!