Chapter One Hundred Fifty-Three

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

Chapter 153

BPOV

"Alice, this cannot be a marathon shopping excursion," Edward said sternly. He was anxious about me going out without him. He tried to come with us, but I didn't want Edward to see any part of my dress. Even though it was going to be just Leah modeling samples of various dresses, I wanted my wedding dress to be a complete surprise for my husband. "Alice! You have to promise! Bella should be in bed. Dr. Popper doesn't want her to get too taxed."

"Edward," she said, rubbing his shoulder. "We're having Daddy and Charlie coming with us."

"Oh, they get to see your dress," Edward grumped, slumping on the couch. "Why can't I?"

"Because, I want you to see me in my gown as I walk down the aisle," I said, grabbing my purse and waddling to Alice. "Your dad is going as a medical advisor since he's concerned about my pregnancy. He's taking grandpa duties very seriously. My dad is stepping in for my mom since she's gone." I rolled my eyes at that one. Renee would have never gone with me to pick out my dress for my wedding. She would have encouraged me to go to Vegas to marry James.

Um, no.

"Well, call me if you feel uncomfortable or something," Edward said sullenly.

"Edward, I'm nearly six months pregnant. Everything is uncomfortable," I snorted, sitting down next to my fiancé. He gave me a sharp look, resting his hand on my swollen belly. Tenderly, he caressed it. Marie must have felt it and she maneuvered herself to get closer to her daddy. Edward felt that and he smiled softly. "I'll be fine. Emmett and Garrett are on their way. They're going to help with some of your strength training today; emptying out the guest bedroom across the hall from ours."

"Oh, I see how it is," Edward snickered. "Make the invalid do manual labor."

"No. You're the supervisor. You're telling Garrett and Emmett what to do," I snickered. I leaned over to kiss him. Edward sighed happily when our lips came in contact. He deepened the kiss for a moment until Alice cleared her throat. Damn, I forgot she was here. "Sue me for wanting to kiss my fiancé, Mary Alice. With Peanut, I'm horny and I can't exactly make love to him, so I have to get what I can."

"I did not need to hear that," Alice moaned. "I'll be out in the car. Don't mount each other when I leave."

"We'll try," Edward retorted, pulling me over his lap. I squeaked, afraid that my heft would hurt him. Alice grunted, stomping out of the house. I squirmed, trying to move off Edward's lap. "Bella, love, you're fine."

"I'm huge. I don't want to hurt you. You still have mending bones, muscles and burns," I pouted.

"I do and I'm in constant pain," he said. I gasped, trying to get up off his lap. "Stop, baby. But this pain is worth it. It will always be worth it. I may not be cleared to make love to you, but holding you, kissing you and loving you, I'll gladly do. Besides, my fingers and tongue work just fine." He waggled his brows.

"Edward ..." I moaned, my panties flooding with need. I clumsily got up off his lap. "Don't tease me."

"It's not teasing when I plan to follow through," he said, getting up and enfolding me in his arms. He kissed my nose. "I love you, Bella."

"I love you more, Edward," I said, my voice breathy. He chuckled, leaning forward to kiss my lips sweetly. "I'll stay in touch with you and if there's anything wrong, I'll call. Okay?"

"Okay," he said, pressing his forehead to mine. He kissed me again, covering my face with his lips. I laughed as he moved to my neck, blowing a raspberry there. I pushed him away, smiling at his goofy grin. "Have fun and buy something gorgeous."

"Not buying, just trying on," I said, picking up my purse. "Well, enjoying a fashion show." Alice's impatient honks from her car made me roll my eyes. "Love you, Edward. Don't work too hard bossing Emmett and Garrett around."

"I won't," he chuckled. He grabbed my wrist, kissing me once more and tracing my face with his fingers. "You and Marie the loves of my life, Bella. Don't ever forget that." Hearing his sweet confession made me want to stay at home with him, curling up in our bed and imagining us making love, since we couldn't do it. Alice laid on the horn, causing me to jump. "You better go, love. Alice may drive through the front door if you don't." I threw my arms around his neck, kissing his lips before darting out the door. Well, as fast as a pregnant woman could. I was not nearly as spry as I was before.

When I settled into the car, Alice gave me a smirk. "Before we go wedding dress shopping, we sooooooooo need to get you some new lingerie. I have a feeling that someone's going to get lucky tonight."

A/N: Okay, I lied. Wedding dress shopping next chapter. With some citrusy goodness next chapter, and the next. ;-) Leave me some!