Chapter One Hundred Twenty-Six

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

Chapter 126

EPOV

"We had to pick the coldest day to get these done," Bella grumbled. "It's days like these that make me miss Florida. Why did I move?"

"To be closer to me," I snorted, kissing her cheek. She scowled at me, pulling her red hat further over her head. She looked gorgeous, wearing a fitted black coat with black leggings, boots and an adorable red hat with matching red gloves. Her long brunette hair was curled and she was a vision of elegance, loveliness and a touch of sexy. Okay, a lot sexy.

"I may have to convince you to move to warmer climates, Edward. This winter business is not for the birds," she chattered, burrowing closer to me. I was coordinated with her. I had on a pair of dark wash jeans, a black pea coat and a black and red scarf. I wanted to wear a beanie or some sort of hat, but Alice said that it would make me look like a douche. I had one in my coat pocket for when we were done, but for now, my ears were bright red and freezing.

"Alright, guys," Peter called. He had his camera set up. We were in a park that still had twinkle lights from Christmas set up. It was a romantic location and the touch of snow that was falling made it even more magical. "Just be all cute and adorable. I'll get as many photos as I can. I want to see PDA, the nauseating, cavity-inducing sweet stuff. Kiss, hug, grope ... you know the drill."

"Can I mount him?" Bella quipped, giving Peter a smirk.

"If it were spring time, I'd say yes. It's too cold and I'm pretty certain that Edward's balls have retreated into his body. I know mine have," Peter replied dryly. "Have at it, kids!"

I smiled, pulling Bella close to me. She beamed as I leaned down to kiss her. I hummed in contentment, feeling her warm lips and cold nose against my own. I loved her with a sickness. She was my everything. Even though I had lost my condo, I couldn't even be sad because I had her. Yes, she had a rough time with it, but she bounced back. She always did. My Bella was the strongest person I knew. She was graceful, kind, loving, loyal, beautiful and snarky. She was not afraid to put me in my place and I actually enjoyed it. She was so gorgeous when she was mad at me, but even exquisite while we made up. Riding me into oblivion.

Just like last night. What a memory of seeing Bella in the throes of passion, rocking her body over mine.

Focus, Cullen. Remember? Your balls are inside your body. It's colder than a witch's tit out here!

We spent nearly an hour having fun and acting like two fools in love. Peter was amazing, taking shots that were sweet to slightly dirty. However, my favorite shot was one where I was barely kissing Bella's lips, holding her face so sweetly and her hands were gripping mine. Her engagement ring twinkled in the dwindling lights and it was the one that I wanted for my desk at work. Peter promised that I would have it by my next shift. I had another week off and then I was going back to the station. I was happy to have that photo, showing the world that Bella was mine.

And I was hers.

"Okay, I'm sufficiently an icicle," Bella shuddered. "Did you get what you needed?"

"I think I have exactly you want," Peter said, loading his camera into a huge bag. "I'll have proofs for you by Monday and that print for both of you by Friday."

"Thank you, Peter," I said, shaking his hand. "What do we owe you?"

"An invite to your wedding," he chuckled. "You're my friends. I wouldn't even imagine charging you. Besides, Bella, you gave me a chance when most wouldn't."

"You're the best, Peter," Bella smiled, snuggling closer to me. She was shivering. "I'm glad that I have you on my team. And of course you're invited to the wedding. Keep the third weekend in October open. It's a 'destination' wedding up in Michigan."

"Perhaps I'll have a girlfriend to bring with me," Peter quipped. "See you on Monday. Enjoy thawing out." He hugged Bella and shook my hand before clambering into his SUV. He loaded up his belongings, waving as he pulled away from the curb.

"Thawing out sounds ideal," Bella chattered. "I think we need to have a date with my Jacuzzi tub."

"That sounds ..." My phone rang from my pocket. I picked it up, seeing Alice's number. "What's up, Ali?"

"Oh my God! Edward! I'm ENGAGED!!" Alice squealed in my ear. "You have to come over for an impromptu engagement party! We're over at Jasper's townhouse!"

"Congratulations, Ali!" I smiled.

"Thanks, Edward! Please say you'll come," she breathed.

I told Bella and she was eager to see my sister's ring. I relayed the message and we hopped into a cab, driving to Jasper's townhouse to celebrate my sister's engagement.

A/N: Up next will be the engagement party and some lemony goodness the chapter following. Pictures of the inspiration for Bella and Edward's engagement shoot are on my blogs. Links for those are on my profile. You can also find me on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation or on twitter: tufano79. Leave me some.