Chapter Seventy-Nine

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

On with it!

Chapter Seventy-Nine

EPOV

Bella got dressed while I just relaxed on her bed after I had cleaned up the breakfast I had made for her, flipping through the television stations as she showered. Charlie had left with Emmett and Jacob shortly after I had arrived, having some breakfast with them before driving to U.S. Cellular Field. Right after he went with my friends, Bella walked out of the bathroom, dressedin a pair of jeans and tight-fitting t-shirt. She picked up an orange jacket from her bed, tossing it over her arm. "What camera should I bring? My point and shoot or one of the big guys?" she asked.

"One of the big guys," I said. "You look beautiful, love."

Bella blushed, smiling shyly. "Thank you," she replied. She kissed me sweetly, ruffling my hair. "My equipment is in my home office. I need to load up a bag and then we can go?"

"Sounds perfect," I beamed. Walking to the first floor, Bella checked her Dad's room before going into her office. She plucked a backpack out of the closet and chose a camera. She quickly turned it on, checking the battery and then swiped a few different lenses along with a spare battery and extra memory cards. Packing everything carefully into the bag, she slung it onto her back. After getting her wallet, we went out to my car and drove the short distance to Lincoln Park.

We started at the conservatory. Bella was excited at how beautiful it was and began snapping photo after photo. She was in her own world, taking pictures of the flowers, the people in the conservatory and a few sneaky ones of me. She giggled each time she got me. I scowled good-naturedly. As we wandered, Bella found another person with a big camera and she approached him with trepidation. "Excuse me?"

"Yes?" the middle-aged gentleman replied, smiling at my girlfriend.

"You look like someone that knows how to take a great photo," she beamed. "I'd love a picture of me and my boyfriend but I don't trust just anybody with this beast. Since you have a Nikon D800, I know that you can handle my camera. Can you take our photo?"

"I'd be more than happy to," the man said. He guided us to several different locations, taking a number of pictures using Bella's camera. He even gave us directions, asking us to kiss and just have fun. It felt like an engagement photo shoot. Irina demanded we do one and we had had ours in Grant Park. Those photos felt stilted and staged while every photo I took with Bella felt natural and amazing. "You two are such a beautiful couple! So much in love," he said, handing Bella back her camera.

"That's the truth," I smiled, nuzzling Bella's hair.

"I used to shoot weddings and engagement photos all of the time. Then the company I worked for went belly up," the man shrugged. "Now, I take photos, freelance mainly."

"Do you want to continue shooting weddings and such?" Bella asked. The man quirked a brow up. "My name is Bella Swan and I'm opening up a graphic/web design office in the Gold Coast." She handed the man her card. "I could use a photographer. Weddings, engagements, family photos...those are great for publicity."

"Bella Swan?" the man murmured. "I think I had you in one of my seminars. My name is Peter Rutter. I used to be an adjunct professor down in Florida, but then my mom got sick and I moved up here."

"No wonder you looked familiar," Bella said. "How's your mom?"

"Unfortunately, she passed away this winter," he frowned. "But, I fell in love with the city." He looked down at Bella's card. "When can I come in to talk to you?"

"Why don't you stop by on Tuesday at eleven at the address on the card? I have some meetings in the morning but would loveto chat with you after that," Bella said. Peter nodded. "Thank you for taking our photos."

"You're quite welcome," Peter beamed, tucking the card into his pocket. "I'll call you if something comes up. I look forward to talking with you, Bella. You and your fiancé, I hope you enjoy your day..." He turned, walking away.

"We're not engaged..." Bella called out to his retreating form, biting her lip.

"Let him believe it. We are so much in love," I purred, kissing her cheek. Bella smiled, flipping through the shots that Peter had taken. "See?" The photos were filled with vibrancy, happiness and adoration between the two of us.

"You are so handsome, Edward," Bella breathed, turning to look at me. She kissed my lips tenderly. "I can't believe that we're together."

"I can. You make me happy and I love you so much, Bella. That will never change," I vowed, holding her to my body.

"I love you, too, Edward," she whispered, turning to kiss me softly. Her plump lips brushed mine and we quickly lost ourselves in our embrace. Some coughing patrons broke us apart and we both stepped away from each other like we'd been caught by our parents. "I think we should go to the zoo. Away from all of these romantic flowers. I don't want to mount you in public. You are so sexy that it should be illegal."

"It goes both ways, love," I quipped, leading her out of the conservatory and toward the zoo. "But, when we do make love," I purred in her ear, "I want to take my time with you and show you how much I cherish every inch of your body. And it will be just you and me..."

She tittered nervously, melting against my chest. Tugging on my hand, she dragged me out of the conservatory and toward the zoo.

A/N: Pictures of the Conservatory and the zoo are on my profile, along with a picture of Peter. Up next will be a stop at the zoo, Bella's next two birthday presents and an invitation. Leave me some!!

Top of Page