Chapter Sixty-Eight

Okay, so I'm starting something new. I'm one of those writers that I have to have a ton on my plate or I get bored. I doplan on finishing all of my WIPs, but I wanted to try something different. Anyhow, this will be a drabble-ish fic. My chapters will be a thousand words or less, unless the chapters lend themselves to something longer (i.e., a lemon...). We're also going to be switching back and forth, every five chapters between our two favorite characters, Edward and Bella...

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

On with it!

Chapter Sixty-Eight

EPOV

Speaking of which, Bella's soft lips found my neck and she purred contentedly. Her hands slid down my body as she captured my ear in her lips. "Your turn..."

"Uhhhh," I choked out as her tongue flicked my earlobe. "You don't have to, Bella."

"I want to, Edward," she purred, her voice seductive and wanton. "You've been so patient, gentle...I want to; I need to make you feel as good as I did." Her breath was hot against my ear as her hand traveled down my body. Her short nails ran across my belly. I shuddered, my body igniting in flames from her sweet touch. Her lips brushed along my temple. I turned to look at her, seeing her deep brown eyes, filled with so much emotion. I couldn't pinpoint what she was feeling but it was intense. She leaned forward, kissing my lips as her hand danced along my belly.

Our kiss grew more intense as her hand moved closer to my boxer briefs. Pulling back, she blushed as she ran her finger along the waistband. "Can we take these off? I know it's not fair..."

"Bella, it's fine. I don't want my shorts filled with jizz," I chuckled. Her blush deepened. Together, we pushed my boxer briefs down over my hips. Her tiny hand brushed the tip of my cock and I had to bite back a guttural groan. She snuggled closer to me, kissing and nuzzling my neck as her hand hovered over my arousal. I was so hard that I was in pain.

"What do you like?" she asked.

"Anything, love. Just, please, touch me," I begged.

She nodded, her hand wrapping around the base of my erection. Slowly, she ran her palm along the length of my shaft. I was staying quiet, not wanting to spook her. She was obviously exploring and unsure of how to touch me. She looked up at me, kissing me deeply as her hand began pumping my cock. It felt amazing. The warmth from her hand and the friction from our skin, I knew that I would not be able to last long. Plus, being with her like this, I was already turned on beyond all recognition.

"Does this feel good?" she whispered, pressing her forehead to mine.

"You have no idea, Bella," I breathed, looking down at her hand. "Your skin against mine, touching me?"

"Tell me what you want," she said, looking at me. "I want to see you come, Edward."

"The head, play with the head," I answered. She kissed my cheek, twisting her hand up my length and rolling the purple head of my cock. I moaned, gripping the bedding as she played with me. "Bella, that...fuck, don't stop."

"Do you want more?" she asked, her eyes twinkling with something mischievous.

"Yes," I panted. "Whatever you want, Bella...I trust you."

She slid down my body. Staring at my cock, she bit her lip. I let her analyze me, in essence. I didn't move, just kept myself calm as she slowly pumped my arousal with her hand as she looked at me. Moving slowly, she ran her tongue along the underside of my dick. "Oh, God..." I whimpered.

"Bad?" she asked, sitting up with fear in her eyes.

"Never, Bella. It felt amazing," I reassured her. A blush covered her face, traveling down her neck. She bent back down, her fingers wrapping around me and she eyed my arousal like a lollipop. Leaning forward, she pressed a kiss to the head of my cock before swirling her tongue around the slit. I groaned, falling back onto the pillows. Her hot mouth surrounded my erection as she began bobbing up and down, tasting me. Feeling her tongue glide along my length as she twisted her wrist was nothingshort of erotic and so fucking good.

She moaned around me, her hand slipping down to my balls. She rolled them gently with her fingers. My cock was hitting the back of her throat. It took all of my control to not thrust into her mouth. She was driving me to the brink of insanity with her tongue and teeth, nipping at my length. "Bella, baby...I'm...holy hell, I'm so close," I panted out, looking down at her. Bella'seyes were trained on mine as she swallowed me nearly whole. Her fingers continued massaging my balls, which were tightening with my imminent orgasm and were twisting the base of my dick, making me twitch inside of her delectable mouth. Her pink lips glided over me and I couldn't wait until I felt her pussy do the same.

Don't rush her, Cullen. She's in charge.

She growled, the vibrations quaking me as my cock grew just before it was going to explode. "Bella, love, I'm...I'm going to come!" I warned her. She winked at me, suctioning my arousal, bobbing faster around me. I was panting, trying to keep my orgasm from exploding. I wanted to enjoy this as long as I could. My body, however, had other ideas. I grunted loudly while my release began, washing over me in waves of euphoric pleasure. Bella's mouth stayed on me as I came hard, probably the hardest in a long time. Collapsing on the bed, I tried to catch my breath. She kissed the tip of my erection, pulling the boxers up over my hips before cuddling to my side. I wrapped my arms around her, nuzzling her hair. "You didn't have to do that, love, but it was the best I've felt in years."

"It was good?" she asked, her voice quiet and unsure.

"Good is an understatement, Bella. Thank you," I said, cupping her chin so I could kiss her. Tasting my residual release on her lips and mouth turned me on. I had claimed her. Thank you, my inner caveman. Pulling back, I stared into her beautiful eyes. "Ican't wait to return the favor, Bella."

She blushed, smiling crookedly. "Me neither."

A/N: Bella is feeling much more confident. Can we get a hallelujah? Up next will be the barbeque and the drama. (I ain't saving it for your llama). Leave me some!

Top of Page