Chapter One Hundred Seventy-Two

As always, none of this is mine. I'm just the perv who want to make our beloved Twilight characters swear, drink, and go at it like horny rabbits. This story will be a combination of love, suspense, some violence and steamy, sweaty sex.

Chapter 172

BPOV

The days leading up to the wedding were hectic but a great deal of fun. The night before wedding, we had our rehearsal. The location that Alice and Leah had chosen was perfect. It was outdoors and overlooked Traverse City. The trees were in full color of autumn, giving us the picture perfect setting we desired. And Peter was taking pictures left and right the entire time he was in town, which he arrived late Thursday afternoon with his girlfriend, Charlotte. Peter said that he was going to make me a wedding book to end all wedding books.

I had no doubt that Peter would make magic with his photos. He was a much better photographer than I ever was.

I was standing in front of the altar, snuggled next to my fiancé, soon-to-be my husband, listening to the wedding coordinator explain how things were going to go. The justice of the peace was not there, but we had met with him on Thursday afternoon. The clerk had left a message with him. We'd asked to see him the day we got our marriage license, but he was out of the building for another event. He was an older gentleman, very quick and witty. He was a sweet man, too. He loved performing marriages and he looked forward to doing ours since we were so much in love.

After we went over the plans for the wedding a couple of times, we all went inside. The weather was cool, but sunny. Just like how it was supposed to be tomorrow. I was wearing a purple sweater dress with a pair of gray leggings and black booties. Edward coordinated with me, wearing a pair of black corduroy pants and a purple button-down shirt. Marie was not outside at the moment, but I made her match with us. She was inside with Uncle Seth and Aunt Claire since she was still recuperating from her cold.

We were settled inside of the chateau's tasting room, which had been converted into a small banquet area for our rehearsal dinner. It was very elegant, but was a great deal of fun. After we ate dinner, Edward and I handed out our gifts to our friends and family. We got everyone who was involved with the wedding a bottle of spiced wine that we loved so much along with a pair of wine glasses with their initials on it and the date of our wedding on the stem. For our wedding party, Alice, Leah, Emmett and Jasper, we got them some additional stuff. My bridesmaids got jewelry to wear tomorrow, a pair of garnet earrings and a wine-inspired charm bracelet with garnet beading. Edward's groomsmen got a personalized bar set, along with a flask, wine opener, and other alcoholic themed goodies. For the parents, we had a baby book made for Marie's firsts, so far.

After dinner, Edward was kidnapped by the guys from the firehouse to go down to Traverse City for a round of beers, celebrating his last night of freedom. I went up to my room with the girls. They wanted to keep me company while Edward was out cavorting with his guys. "Bella, you know that Edward is not sleeping here, right?" Alice asked, sitting down on the couch in her bedroom. "It's tradition. You can't sleep with your groom on the night before your wedding."

"I know, Alice. He's staying with Emmett," I snickered. I looked at them, noticing the gift bags at their feet. "What's up with the bags?"

"A lingerie shower," Leah said, waggling her brows. "A little sumthin-sumthin to make your man drool. Because I know that you are not wearing your yoga pants and oversized t-shirt on your wedding night. That shit will not fly."

"Don't tease, Leah. Bella can wear what she wants on her wedding night," Esme said, smiling softly at me, giving Marie a bottle.

"Leah's right, though. I've been hiding behind big clothes and layers since giving birth," I shrugged.